Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the chat usually but not here for the breast shaming, lets not tear down appearances,. Rip apart the bad personalities and life choices haha!
It's tattle, we're allowed to comment on her appearance. Plus the fact that she is supposed to be "bopo" yet edits her photo so much that she looks a completely different size means she's fair game.

Reactions: 19
It's tattle, we're allowed to comment on her appearance. Plus the fact that she is supposed to be "bopo" yet edits her photo so much that she looks a completely different size means she's fair game.
You said it, I thought it 🥰😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m gutted her and Arch split, I was looking forward to tattle drinks in The Balmoral

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another chapter for the book this morning... the fake realisation that "the guy I went on loads of Tinder dates with works there and omg he might pop out for a cigarette and see me" firstly no you didn't and err no you didn't!

Love the delusion that.. a, he would remember her..b,that he would recognise her..c,that if it ended badly why would he speak to her ..d, it never actually happened 🤔

And "also the state of me ??"

She's always dressed like a bag lady / woman/ teenage boy so no different to any other day really !

Reactions: 10
Oh Poppy, what is she like?! So madcap, so zany, so wild….

Can we talk about her breasts now?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh Poppy, what is she like?! So madcap, so zany, so wild….

Can we talk about her breasts now?
She's actually pulling them up and her stomach at the same time...her hands must be huge!

What I also find disturbing (I leave the tit-talk to anyone else) is why she goes hiking in a long coat, and then wants to climb over rocks and through streams with a floor length coat. Why just why.
With a bad arthritic hip no less which is why she can only manage 2 half days at work a week !

Reactions: 9
Just to clarify, I don’t really want to talk about her tits 😂 she does though, clearly.

• Haha
  • Heart
There is nothing Amusing about her getting her tits out ! It’s just embarrassing and her mate isn’t even vaguely funny

Shes like a girl i used to work with a few years ago you can literally hear her makin up the story as she goes along its all bollocks. Isnt it pops come on be true to yourself and everyone else and you mite find that your life makes a massive turn around and you become happier with yourself and you dont have to spend that much time telling tales online. Also by doing this you will find that running home to essex every 2 weeks isnt what grown ups

P.s
Anyone know what happened with Sarah with hair

Reactions: 4
Yeah so cheap Poppy ... £20 to hire the car ... Oh actually £40 to include insurance ... Add on £30 for petrol ... How much for a picnic of overpriced bits from an M+S service station ??

£100 for a day out that is actually "free" and she thinks that's really cheap ?!

I genuinely would LOVE to see her bank statements as I do not know how she funds this lifestyle

Yeah so cheap Poppy ... £20 to hire the car ... Oh actually £40 to include insurance ... Add on £30 for petrol ... How much for a picnic of overpriced bits from an M+S service station ??

£100 for a day out that is actually "free" and she thinks that's really cheap ?!

I genuinely would LOVE to see her bank statements as I do not know how she funds this lifestyle
She’ll write it off as a business expense 🤪 “shooting content” so technically.. we’re paying for it 🙃

Reactions: 4
I predict a lot of stories, with the same old questions.
Can you go out in Scotland now? I just wondered why she isn't going out with her mate on a Saturday night.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.