Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that barely gets my phone out if I’m on a night out? It definitely wouldn’t occur to me to be doing those daft Instagram question things, I’m generally just enjoying being with friends

Reactions: 17
Is it just me that barely gets my phone out if I’m on a night out? It definitely wouldn’t occur to me to be doing those daft Instagram question things, I’m generally just enjoying being with friends
I thought the same, practically pushing eachother out the way to pose for the Instagram video 🧐

Reactions: 8
When is she going to grow the duck up.. that stupid TikTok in a shopping centre.. that the tit teenagers do…

Also that top she has on is revolting.

Reactions: 9
When is she going to grow the duck up.. that stupid TikTok in a shopping centre.. that the tit teenagers do…

It’s embarrassing. They were probably there for ages doing it as well.

Reactions: 6

The new designer shopping center.... I'm embarrassed for her

Reactions: 1
As if she’s nearly 30 making tiktoks like that. What a bleep. This is the tit you’d do when you’re 15 and get a sip of lambrini on Hogmanay. She’s an absolute embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I was so embarrassed watching that tiktok. bleeping hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just seen it, I was embarrassed for the pair of them. I don't think she realises how unfunny she is, she's just annoying.

Reactions: 15
So at 10am they were leaving to go to Glenfinnan viaduct (ie. the viaduct the ‘Harry potter’ train goes over). Takes 3.5 hours to drive there so they’ll arrive at 1:30 earliest and sun sets at 4:00 so a whole 2.5 hours to take in the highlands, sorry I mean be juvenile and probably moon at the passing trains.

Reactions: 8
So at 10am they were leaving to go to Glenfinnan viaduct (ie. the viaduct the ‘Harry potter’ train goes over). Takes 3.5 hours to drive there so they’ll arrive at 1:30 earliest and sun sets at 4:00 so a whole 2.5 hours to take in the highlands, sorry I mean be juvenile and probably moon at the passing trains.
I think these stories are pre recorded. I think they maybe went yesterday.

Bar that purple/pink thing she’s never out of, I don’t think she owns any other bras?
A1D3488F-A397-47C9-ADCB-9E66874477F3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.