Poppy Adams #12 "That never happened stories" by Poppy Adams aged 15 3/4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Bagpuss7 for the winning thread title.
Screenshot_20211215-233049.png

Can anyone do a recap? It's past my bedtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lads I ordered the skirt. Im 5'11.4 and size 16/18.... It was so fkn short its going back tomorrow 😂😂😂 😂😂 anyone average height / short be grand would do anyone under 5'8 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry I can’t get over how horrible poppy looked in bens viseos. She literally looked like a homeless person- sorry I mean no disrespect to homeless people by that! But I mean you’d think a fashion blogger would do better than that even if it was just the movies

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry I can’t get over how horrible poppy looked in bens viseos. She literally looked like a homeless person- sorry I mean no disrespect to homeless people by that! But I mean you’d think a fashion blogger would do better than that even if it was just the movies
She looks completely unwashed and like she's just gotten out of bed - grim!

And of course you stand there naked every morning 🙄 and I bet your neighbours all wish you wouldn't! Honestly what is the actual point of these ridiculous stories she posts ?

Reactions: 13
She looks completely unwashed and like she's just gotten out of bed - grim!

And of course you stand there naked every morning 🙄 and I bet your neighbours all wish you wouldn't! Honestly what is the actual point of these ridiculous stories she posts ?
All I could think of was those poor neighbours if they have to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's back to cat fishing, what a difference from brother/boyfriends stories to her post today. Also her boobs are droopy. I can't tell how she's edited that photo, I can't see how it's all angles?
Screenshot_20211216-125437~2.png
Screenshot_20211215-231407.png
Screenshot_20211215-231413.png

Can someone do a recap ...could do with a laugh this morning 😑
I can't even think of a recap, apart from the fact she's had a stye and claims it's because she's run down, which is a cheek.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's back to cat fishing, what a difference from brother/boyfriends stories to her post today. Also her boobs are droopy. I can't tell how she's edited that photo, I can't see how it's all angles?
View attachment 927463View attachment 927464View attachment 927465

I can't even think of a recap, apart from the fact she's had a stye and claims it's because she's run down, which is a cheek.
What gets me is that her stomach is literally at the level of the hem of all these short skirts she keeps wearing...God knows what it looks like from behind too or if she was to bend over 😳 and she's knows it too as she's never without a long coat when she wears them.

Reactions: 6
Honestly she’s too boring for a recap 😴. Bring back Archie, all of the messy drama was golden!! ☕ anyone else think she’s back in a depression and will go down south for “Christmas” and stay there until February? 🧐

Reactions: 12
View attachment 927463View attachment 927464View attachment 927465

The brick wall behind her is warped a little I think behind her bum, I could be mistaken

Reactions: 3
I’ll recap:

- Poppy’s still bitter AF about Archie dumping her
- Poppy still spends more time in Essex than in Edinburgh
- Poppy still calls everyone lads because she’s so bleeping cool
- Poppy keeps M&S food in business due to the aforementioned time spent in Essex and the plethora of train journeys back and forth
- Poppy had a stye and afforded it to her being rundown. Despite working 2 half days in a bag shop per week and seemingly doing sweet FA else

Not much else has happened. Anyone got any predictions?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.