Poppy Adams #11 Can't keep a boyfriend, thank God my brother goes with me to get my canesten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of the bird feeding woman in Home Alone 2
View attachment 925985
Her brother said the same thing in his stories 😂

I’m just intrigued as to how the duck they got into the seats. I’m a little smaller than her and I struggle at times as the arms don’t come up there, add all the clothes she’s wearing I’d be so uncomfortable. Who wears all that to go sit in a cinema?

Reactions: 8
Her brother said the same thing in his stories 😂

I’m just intrigued as to how the duck they got into the seats. I’m a little smaller than her and I struggle at times as the arms don’t come up there, add all the clothes she’s wearing I’d be so uncomfortable. Who wears all that to go sit in a cinema?
To be fair it’s freezing when I go the cinema so I’ll be wrapped up in layers Sunday lol

I can’t get over that they drove to the cinema! They literally live a 5 ish minute walk from it!
Just google mapped it, it’s 17 minutes actually 😉 Still do-able though, lazy fuckers.

To be fair it’s freezing when I go the cinema so I’ll be wrapped up in layers Sunday lol
I’ve not been in ages so I forget how cold it can get lol but I take a blanket with me 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.