Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon as she said she had to walk ‘quite far’ I pissed myself. Whichever way she was coming from it’s literally a 10 minute walk max from the bus stop she had to get off of rather than her usual. She’s so bleeping lazy.
This anyone who’s lived in or visited Edinburgh knows there’s a bus stop every two seconds. Where she lives is no exception. It’s so cringe that she always thinks everyone is looking at her!

Reactions: 8
I couldn’t be arsed to go through all the stories, I’m guessing it was the same old tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What absolute shite she sits and waffles. She is the most shallow and vapid bleep out.

New thread suggestion:

Poppy Adams - lazy and entitled oversharing twit,
I use my free sex toys while my bros in my flat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Where the duck does she even get all this from that she waffles on about… the man on the bus then the stuff about dating 😂 no one asked…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If we listen and take on board her sage advice, we’ll all have successful love lives just like her. Oh wait….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
These rambles to the camera are definitely her trying to convince herself, not us.

Reactions: 4
New thread here lads 😉 - Poppy Adams #10 stings and onion rings, now cams left for better things

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
My suggestion on what you should both do today is drag yourselves down to the job centre…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.