Polly Sayer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the space of just over a year, she's split from her husband of under a decade, got a new boyfriend, and is now moving out of London with him?! She's bleeping tapped

Why would u isolate yourself and move to Hampshire when your bf is a pilot so he'll hardly be home, and you've spent the better part of a decade in London which is where most of your work and friends are based

Reactions: 14
So in the space of just over a year, she's split from her husband of under a decade, got a new boyfriend, and is now moving out of London with him?! She's bleeping tapped

Why would u isolate yourself and move to Hampshire when your bf is a pilot so he'll hardly be home, and you've spent the better part of a decade in London which is where most of your work and friends are based
She seems very co-dependent and malleable to whoever she is with!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it so horrible that these huns that basically get gifted TONNES of clothes and basically pay for NOTHING sell on Vinted. Give them to the charity shops ye stingy cows

( Also her dog makes me feel ill with it’s bastard tongue hanging out all the time 🤮) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone know why they are moving to Hampshire? I just think it’s such a bad idea so early on in their relationship.

Reactions: 3
Considering she has some kind of partnership with eBay, she has got 10 reviews in the last few years I.e. never uses it

She wrecks my head but the house looks amazing and I think why not , life is short. What’s worst that can happen she has to move again. ? Take chances while yer young ladies do what makes you happy

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have they bought a place together? 🤯 I can’t get my head around the speed of her life choices. Feels like barely a year since her marriage ended.

I thought he seemed nice when they did the pilot Q and A. They seem happy. Her husband seemed very stuffy. She leads a busy life so plenty to keep her occupied when he’s away. I don’t know she bugs me with her carry on but I wouldn’t begrudge anyone happiness and they do seem it.

Reactions: 1
Someone on here said he is an ex-bf so I think they are pretty serious about settling down together
She said they knew each other at uni, she gave him music lessons. She approached him this time round. She mentioned this in a recent Q&A.
She's clearly not used to being alone. She got married quite young

She didn't own the house that she lived in with her husband but she's bought a house with her boyfriend? Make it make sense. She's not said she's divorce but let's assume she has, I hope she has and air tight declaration of trust and a will. I know too many cohabiting couples whose lives have been turned upside down when they split up and have to deal with jointly owned property