Podcast recommendations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depending on what sort of things you're into, I absolutely love the help I sexted my boss podcast by Jordan North and William Hanson. It's funny, heartwarming and also disgusting in equal measure :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My regular listens are Brett Goldstein's Films to be Buried With - he interviews a celeb guest each week about their life through the films that mean the most to them - what's the film that scared you the most, made you cry the most etc but really it means what scares you the most - it's so clever and he's so good. There's over 200 now and he's featured a huuuuge range of people so I definitely recommend picking out one or two

I also recently started listening to Where there's a Will there's a Wake with Kathy Burke interviewing people about how they'd to die and their funeral plans!

Reactions: 2
These sometimes have really interesting guests on:
Joe Rogan
Shawn Ryan Show
This Past Weekend With Theo Von

I've come to a podcast full stop - can anyone recommend me any good ones?

I like true crime, midlife women being intelligent, history, food. Recent things I've enjoyed include Ghost Story, Jane and Fi, Postcards from Midlife, To Live and Die in LA.

I'm after something quite gripping ideally, to listen to at the gym, or something educational in an interesting way. And no annoying accents! I tried to get into A Race Around the World but the narrator's voice absolutely did my head in so I didn't even manage one episode.

I've come to a podcast full stop - can anyone recommend me any good ones?

I like true crime, midlife women being intelligent, history, food. Recent things I've enjoyed include Ghost Story, Jane and Fi, Postcards from Midlife, To Live and Die in LA.

I'm after something quite gripping ideally, to listen to at the gym, or something educational in an interesting way. And no annoying accents! I tried to get into A Race Around the World but the narrator's voice absolutely did my head in so I didn't even manage one episode.
There's a true crime podcast topic on this forum which I've gotten lots of good suggestions from.

Just found this forum! I am looking for recommendations for things that are a short series abotu aparticular topic, things like The MissingCryptoqueen, Dr Death etc for example. I keep finding things on Wondery but then after a few episodes they ask you to pay, which I am reluctant to do

Charlie Higson’s podcast, The History of the Monarchy is absolutely fantastic. Each week he does a deep dive on each monarch from William the conqueror onwards. He’s so easy to listen to.

i have just started listening to Darkness - The Orange Door. Its a true crime podcast.

Agree re Redhanded for the early episodes, but latterly the presenters are too into themselves and the episodes less interesting