Plus Size Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why I slap myself whenever I feel sorry for her:

It was something like Sarah tagging Steph in her stories and talking about the anti semitism comments made and explained why Jewish people would find them offensive and as a Jewish/quarter Jamaican woman she found them offensive too. A lot of influencers expressed faux outrage about this as it apparently contributed to the pile-on... the hypocrisy, these influencers do crap like that all the time - quote tweeting people, tagging twitter accounts, knowing they have big platforms and causing people to go after them.

It's all on twitter btw.

See Sarah's tweets too.
OK she didn't need to tag her I guess but why should she be obliged to support her when she is IN THE WRONG and admitted it herself??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Demi Colleen is the biggest head going and massive instigator in that circle tbh.

Reactions: 5
She’s one of those faux feminists, only speaks about it when it gives her gains too. But yeah, October 5th does feel like a lifetime ago now. What a whirlwind month she had

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh glad someone has mentioned Sofie Hagen. I have such a complicated relationship with her! I love her podcasts and think she seems like a really kind funny person but her insta presence is annoying, the whole non binary/trans stuff and also trying to completely deny that there are any health downsides to being fat and ALSO that diets are the devil. Not just diets but any form of watching what you eat. Her views are pretty binary for a non binary person 😂
I know this was ages ago now but I totally agree on Sofie Hagan. Would love a thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy to oblige: MISSING!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PERSON??
I do wonder how long she'll lay low for. I imagine her first tweet will be a link to her blog explaining her tweets, what these past few weeks have been like and somehow painting herself to be a victim in all of this.

Her twitter persona loves quote tweeting people, and trying to call people out. I imagine they'd be a lot of 'this you?' if she were to do so now in response.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, she’ll be receiving the tit end of the stick and a lot of backlash for these tweets now

I do wonder how long she'll lay low for. I imagine her first tweet will be a link to her blog explaining her tweets, what these past few weeks have been like and somehow painting herself to be a victim in all of this.

Her twitter persona loves quote tweeting people, and trying to call people out. I imagine they'd be a lot of 'this you?' if she were to do so now in response.
Yes I think that’s possible. But I wonder if she’ll just come ambling back in, business as usual, and just not mention it again. Go back to posts about clothes and I’m single forever woe is me. But I could be wrong!

Reactions: 3

100% think she'll return with a link to the blog post about how sorry she is for being a racist. She probably won't mention or apologise for her general cunty behaviour but it's obvious that it's not gone unnoticed. I'm guessing she is going to do some perfomative atonement as well for the great apology tour. Does anyone know about this 'management company' she is with?

Is she still doing the podcast?

Oh and I think like FOD she will still be making 'content' but just saving it up for her big return.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s written a blog post about it now.
And she's baaaaack!! Making sure her stories feature all of the 'OMG this blog post is sooooo amazing' comments and more about her stupid book. Three weeks and she's back, a new woman and it's like nothing happened. Most of her blog was one big excuse as well.

Reactions: 7
I agree with this as well - she seems nice enough, but I had to unfollow in the end.
I thought I was being a little unfair towards Sofie Hagan. But I need somewhere to vent about this.
I have no issue with someone getting a dog. In fact I think in many ways it would be great for her. But a sharpe needs a minimum of an hour walk a day and she isn’t leaving the house at all currently. Why get such a high energy dog when it’s your first dog as an adult, so you’re not an experienced dog owner. And it’s super high energy when you are not? I give it 6 months. And that’s upsetting. And I’m not even a crazy dog person. Those people can be arseholes and I get that.

Also the way she refused to listen to any constructive criticism about it, or anything that wasn’t telling her it was a fantastic decision.
Giving examples of (ok some stupid aggressive people) but some people just asking a question and being like “guys this is not good things to say” and showing examples of the good things people should be saying to her instead.

The woman wants a sycophantic echo chamber and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.