Plus Size influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel (melfyx) is such a greedy begger! I'd like to see her try somewhere that hasn't been gifted or pr invite. I only began following her before Xmas. Lost count how many times she has said "we decided to pop down to" No sweety, you were asked to come down for free grub. The only thing you decided, was what to wear.

Reactions: 1
Proves that the lazy side have no intention of ever changing their ways. Surely after undergoing surgery you’d try to treat your body a bit more nicely and get healthy

What’s Jennifer Kerr depressed about now, noticed on her stories yesterday she said she was feeling overwhelmed and trying not to overthink things (or words to that effect).

She’s a bloody waste of space - she forgets she has a lot to be thankful for compared to others

Hi Fattyboomtatty! Nice to see you mention reading this thread on IG. Just wanted to clarify that a couple of mentions on a thread isn't the same thing as a blog post. Sorry that you're miffed that you've been discussed in a plus sized influencers thread despite being a size 12 - unfortunately you're not really interesting enough to warrant your own thread. If you don't want to be associated with plus size people maybe removing the "fatty" from your name would be a good first step xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most people get real influenza maybe twice in their lives. She’s had it 4 times in 4 weeks. amazing.
Her work must love her. She must be always off.

Reactions: 6
Iv had the flu once in my life (which was diagnosed by an hospital visit) and I thought I was dying. Was so weak the last thing I thought of was updating Instagram. Hate when people have colds and they say it’s the flu

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t she said she’s had the flu half a dozen times in the last couple of months?
She has a bloody cold!!
She has a cold. If you had the flu you wouldn't be posting on Instagram you'd be laying in bed debating whether to go to hospital. She's such an idiot.

Reactions: 3
I mentioned her on the previous thread but wow i'm still shocked by Alissbonyth. She is so gorgeous, but the amount of weight she has put on (see her latest holiday post) is just mad. She seems comfortable in herself though hopefully, which is great :)

Anyone follow juiceefruitee? She’s so pretty :)
Yeah she is stunning!

JK has risen from her deathbed for long enough to show us yet more clothes she’s bought and will either send back or try to flog on Vinted. She was dying of flu a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 8
JK has risen from her deathbed for long enough to show us yet more clothes she’s bought and will either send back or try to flog on Vinted. She was dying of flu a couple of days ago.
I don’t even think any of it was bought, I’m sure she posted a story last week saying she had a ‘haul’ she’d been gifted from boohoo 🤬

Reactions: 2
I finally got sick of the constant unwell posts and unfollowed her, god knows how she’s got so many followers she is one of the most boring people ever

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.