Plus size blogger fall outs...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what drama went on between Georgina Cox/Horne (Fuller Figure Fuller Bust) and Tess Holliday?

Or why Grace Victory has fallen out with Danielle Vanier & Callie Thorpe?

Ooh no but I’m interested! Used to follow them but as someone who has lost a lot of weight and was told by people on plus size forums that i was a fake and not body positive, I stopped following them.

I’m not sure how losing 6 stone for my health but still supporting those who were happy at any size made me a loser and a fake?

I know there was some scandal with tess Holliday about her clothing line? Or something like that. Money/goods not getting where it was supposed to get?

Reactions: 8
No idea don't follow any of them any more. I used to follow Danielle and Callie and liked Callie especially. Georgina and Tess Holliday are quite similar looking or is that just me?

Reactions: 3
There was a definite falling out between FFFB and Tess...it all came out when that documentary was on the TV. No idea what it was about though. DV and Grace were big pals, went on holiday together but then stopped mentioning each other no sign of the other on their social media. Would love to know what happened!

DV does annoy me sometimes though, she’s so ‘woe is me’ - I know she has a pain condition but she can’t seem to take off the blinkers to others struggles. It becomes very draining to watch, I’ve unfollowed.

Reactions: 3
DV does annoy me sometimes though, she’s so ‘woe is me’ - I know she has a pain condition but she can’t seem to take off the blinkers to others struggles. It becomes very draining to watch, I’ve unfollowed.
There's something which irritates me about her too, I can't decide if its the way she talks or just the mopeyness. I like her house though, what a quandary!

Reactions: 2
There's something which irritates me about her too, I can't decide if its the way she talks or just the mopeyness. I like her house though, what a quandary!
She’s a millionaire who doesn’t need to work and just doesn’t relate with me so I unfollowed

Doesn't tess holiday have beef with everyone?

Reactions: 7
She’s a millionaire who doesn’t need to work and just doesn’t relate with me so I unfollowed
Is she really a millionaire? Didn’t know that. Came across as very grabby, lazy and moany, quite depressing to watch. Unfollowed her earlier this year once her dental treatment started (gifted/ad 🙄).

I think Grace seems to fall out with a lot of people. I remember she used to be friends with Sammi Maria too, but would make digs on Twitter that seem aimed at her. (Like Sammi did a 'what I eat in a day' vid and then Grace tweeted something along the lines of 'people still do what I eat in a day videos?' shortly after)

Doesn't tess holiday have beef with everyone?
She's scammed people before and fangirled over meeting Mary Kay Letourneau (a literal predator).

This sums up the scamming and stealing:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
To be fair - FFFB is a moany hole anyway. I’m surprised she has time with her undeclared ads, bitching about not getting engagement whilst posting the same 4 photoshopped pictures and making out she’s doing everyone a favour.

Reactions: 7
To be fair - FFFB is a moany hole anyway. I’m surprised she has time with her undeclared ads, bitching about not getting engagement whilst posting the same 4 photoshopped pictures and making out she’s doing everyone a favour.
Haha!! She’s one of those ones that goes on about ‘providing excellent FREE CONTENT, what about the EMOTIONAL LABOUR!??!!!’ Honestly, if it’s that hard...just stop! You’re writing about tacky vintage hair dos and lingerie....calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha!! She’s one of those ones that goes on about ‘providing excellent FREE CONTENT, what about the EMOTIONAL LABOUR!??!!!’ Honestly, if it’s that hard...just stop! You’re writing about tacky vintage hair dos and lingerie....calm down
The rats 👀

Looking back at Georgina’s tweets she mentioned having a minor fall out with Tess, was called a ‘aalty witch’ and was blocked on socials.

I guess all the PS bloggers can fake it and put all their drama aside when getting a cheque for a press trip. I see many are now on the ASOS trip.

The likes of Grace, Danielle and Steph have all fallen out with each other at some point.

They all constantly seem miserable too.

The ASOS trip! 😂😂 It’s so funny knowing they all hate each other, was so surprised to see Danielle and Grace on the same trip looking friendly. I’d love to know all the gossip on these bloggers, they’re all so grabby

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You find the plus size bloggers are actually some of the biggest witches going, body positive my arse!

Reactions: 9