Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I could of made a million quid from calendars”
lol so humble…
She’s never made more than £200k in a year on anything, so not sure why she thinks that!
Pretty sure if she thought that, she’d have bought more from China! Clearly she’s not spending much on stock though as she’s been having to give it away for free / in sales for the past year

Reactions: 5
The goal for companies is to make millions per year and thats fine thats normal but shes not doing anything to get those millions! Stock in superdrug or boots not just morphe stores which not everyone goes into!

Reactions: 3
The goal for companies is to make millions per year and thats fine thats normal but shes not doing anything to get those millions! Stock in superdrug or boots not just morphe stores which not everyone goes into!
I honestly think she's trying to be like Huda Beauty - only sold in exclusive places

The accounts for the main part of her business (PL Distribution) are due out end Dec I think… they’ll make for interesting reading I’m sure.
Her stories this morning… she’s been shopping in Zara. Bit of a change considering previously she was constantly filming herself shopping in Flannels and only ever seemed to wear designer clothing. Not sure why she said “you can team this top with Plouise trousers” though as she NEVER wears her own label, ever! I’ve seen her film herself wearing it in the morning, and then she’s left the house wearing something else! Surprised she’s even still trying to sell the fashion side considering it only made £5k last year

Reactions: 4
I never shop at Zara so might have got this wrong but isn't Zara size small an 8? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah at bigger ones they sell it. In lakeside they have Huda and fenty. Can also buy them all on boots website
My local boots is only small and sells both of those now, only a small section of each though
hmm makes you wonder why she hasn't gone for it then.. being in boots would be on the top of my wish list not a Lambo.. I've had a look and even Kylie cosmetics is in boots she really does not have a good pr/marketing team we're doing it for her LOL!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
No one wants to buy her cheap China crap!! She’s literally giving it away! Boots aren’t going to be interested. She probably got in Morphe by offering to put their brushes in her makeup academy kits or something.
Shes had her day now. I believe it was all about timing. At the time she opened her academy, her heavy drag style of makeup was fashionable. It isn’t now. And they have failed to move with the times. She’s out-dated and only ever appealed to one age groups and demographic. Hence why she’s now having to sell makeup kits for children!
Her products aren’t made for makeup artists… I was a makeup artist for years, and there was no way I was lugging all her bulky packaged palettes around with me! Plus, you want products that can be used for all ages and skin types… caking her heavy bases on to mature skin is not a good look!
She then got an ego and believed people would buy anything off her if it had her name on it, hence the fashion label which made a total of £5k last year… what a flop!
She either needs to completely re-brand and update, or give up in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Her branding is soooo tacky.
Her products are not great.
She hasn’t got long left. She’s so 2018!

Reactions: 9
The plouise Facebook group page is so full of trout pouts and foundation thicker than cement, half the muas on it are delusional it’s like a cult for her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.