Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the plouise fashion is dying a death. Last year, each post would get hundreds of comments... the recent ones (unless they’re for competitions / giveaways) have been getting around 15-20 comments 😬 Not surprising she’s doing so many “like, share and comment” competitions to try to keep it going. She has said that last year they made a loss... I don’t think it’s getting any better either!
View attachment 455345
If multimillionaires like the Beckhams and Kanye can't turn a profit in fashion, the likes of Plouise and the Dozy Dolls must really struggle to flog their tat. This picture is really poor quality, the model's head looks superimposed onto the body.

Reactions: 8
Also, under the current climate who the F is squeezing into pleather/jean trousers to sit around their house 😂. Loungewear all the way!

Reactions: 11
Also, under the current climate who the F is squeezing into pleather/jean trousers to sit around their house 😂. Loungewear all the way!
Exactly. It’s a perfect example of Paige, with her superiority complex, thinking that anything will sell if she puts her name to it

Reactions: 6
I do think she got into makeup at the right time and probably did inspire a lot of makeup looks which was reflected in her sales and Instagram interaction, but now her brand in general is becoming very outdated for the masses

Reactions: 13
I do think she got into makeup at the right time and probably did inspire a lot of makeup looks which was reflected in her sales and Instagram interaction, but now her brand in general is becoming very outdated for the masses
I agree with it becoming outdated. Nothing of hers inspires me, I used to use the base but every time I’ve ordered that or the paints they have split (like the oil has separated) so they are just a mess. The quality is horrendous. I’ve tried her brushes and I think they are shocking from a MUA point of view the shadows are fine but totally impractical. She pushes new drops and it’s beggy just gives me the ick and everyone gets so excited 🤮

Reactions: 10
I agree with it becoming outdated. Nothing of hers inspires me, I used to use the base but every time I’ve ordered that or the paints they have split (like the oil has separated) so they are just a mess. The quality is horrendous. I’ve tried her brushes and I think they are shocking from a MUA point of view the shadows are fine but totally impractical. She pushes new drops and it’s beggy just gives me the ick and everyone gets so excited 🤮
Couldn’t agree more about the bases I thought it was just mine that had split!

Her branding is just so off point, and comes across as tacky. I’m glad I didn’t try the brushes if they were bad. Even if they were any good could never have brought them with all the “cancelled” nonsense all over them.

Reactions: 4
The only time girls wear that kind of makeup she does now is for Instagram no-one is wearing bold makeup

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely not aimed at skinny girls, it doesn’t fit at the waist it has a huge gap in the back, also Paige isn’t skinny I think it’s aimed at women shaped like her. The whole brand is just cheap looking and nobody dresses like that anymore
It's made and designed for BBL girls

Reactions: 5
Really? Surely that's a very limited market, compared to non BBL girls?
Sorry I was being sarcastic lol.. I don't think she's specifically designed it for BBL girls but I absolutely hate it when brands rave about being inclusive and then design clothes that only fit someone who has had a BBL

Reactions: 8
GOSSIP

I spotted Paige yesterday in her Lambo (so she hasn't returned it) and a guy was driving.. tinted windows so I couldn't see who exactly.

Reactions: 14
It’s definitely not aimed at skinny girls, it doesn’t fit at the waist it has a huge gap in the back, also Paige isn’t skinny I think it’s aimed at women shaped like her. The whole brand is just cheap looking and nobody dresses like that anymore
The sizing is awful! I had a tracksuit from there and the sizing is awful! I’m a size ten and I ordered a medium and it was literally like a size 4/6 I couldn’t even get it up my leg!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really love her makeup, not afraid to say it but my god the loungewear she’s pushing and the Jean things. Wtf?? All aimed at girls who are tiny or are very comfortable with showing their figure
Definitely! I actually like their fashion range but the sizing is disgusting. She says she’s a size small? Not a chance! I’m a size ten with a big bum and I ordered a medium, it didn’t go past my thigh! No way on earth am I a size large but according to plouise fashion I am 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry I was being sarcastic lol.. I don't think she's specifically designed it for BBL girls but I absolutely hate it when brands rave about being inclusive and then design clothes that only fit someone who has had a BBL
They definitely doesn’t fit girls with big bums, mines kinda big and I legit can’t get the joggers past my bum, when I finally got it past it ripped on the bum😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg has anyone seen her stories today?! She literally cannot speak with those veneers at all! She says “thilter” instead of “filter”, and “thinish” instead of “finish”! She can’t say her s sounds anymore! How embarrassing. Took a screenshot of how she now has to pronounce “f” 😂😂😂 You’d have thought that someone with the money she says she has, she’d have got her teeth fixed by now! Imagine having teeth that stop you from being able to say certain words properly!

12E4FAD5-B269-409B-AAEF-CCACC20FCCB6.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.