Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those latest videos of UBV man siting down talking... in that cap... have you seen how stretched that cap is on his gigantic head hahahahahaha, honestly it killed me off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
those latest videos of UBV man siting down talking... in that cap... have you seen how stretched that cap is on his gigantic head hahahahahaha, honestly it killed me off
Hes well one of those guys that fucks cars isnt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
stop it 😂 😂 Has he deleted it? I just went to have a look and couldn’t see him fueling up, the absolute weapon🤣🤣
Hahaha yeah it was a reel posted in his story but he didn’t save it to the page the gif. Probably because he has literally no idea what he is doing 🥴

Reactions: 6
Im gonna make a thread on him hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww god shes been on tattle and made a statement 🤣🤣🤣🤣 "manifest quietly they already dont like you" If you could manifest quietly paige you wouldnt have to quote that on your instagram story to a few 100,000

Oh and the "the next move is going to hurt" cringing so hard I think my skins turned inside out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I really miss her old posts from around 2015-2017 they were so authentic, I can't believe she took them all down once she "made it"

Reactions: 6
Aww god shes been on tattle and made a statement 🤣🤣🤣🤣 "manifest quietly they already dont like you" If you could manifest quietly paige you wouldnt have to quote that on your instagram story to a few 100,000

Oh and the "the next move is going to hurt" cringing so hard I think my skins turned inside out
This made me laugh so much... "Manifest quietly" ?! Paige Hun, you wouldn't know how to manifest quietly if your life depended on it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is a bit of a change of advice from her! I thought manifestation got you everything and can even cure cancer?!

3513DB72-1962-4837-91F7-3D33E42D613B.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does the bath in the bedroom knock anyone else sick? She posts it like it’s pure luxury but tbh just gives me damp vibes. I like my bedroom like Paige’s friends list... dry as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.