Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed UBV and Plouise no longer hang out... seems to be loving these other make-up artists now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly “Paige to me”. Does he really think his followers for his car business GAF about what some MUA thinks or says??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Are you hiring? No”
“Bring something to the table” - so you want people who can wash cars then because that IS your business 🥴 unless he’s gonna start doing makeup like his bestie Paige

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish one of them would grow a bleeping brain cell and understand that the quotes they share are incoherent. "Paige to me" god it makes you cringe doesnt it. The ego of it all. I honestly wish them nothing but bad at thia poing

UBV is a weapon. acting like he's a G when in reality, he's 40 odd, and still rings his mum when he's not well. Drives a car a 20 yer old would, and wears tit clothes... embarrassment. Who would touch him... looks like a giant thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 21
UBV only registered as a company in September 2020 - interesting since his Instagram goes back to January 2018 🧐 seems you have to bring fraud, tax evasion and/ or money laundering techniques to sit at the ‘table’

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Since its valet he deffo took cash in hand then never declared any of it.
Us poor peasants who cant sit at his table because billy ballbag head never paid his way, however will we live with it. He has also definitely used a bounce back loan or equivalent for his recent spends. All them impressionable young lads who want a "flashy" job and wont lower themselves to drug dealing have this idiot as an icon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly “Paige to me”. Does he really think his followers for his car business GAF about what some MUA thinks or says??😂
😂 🤣 Anyone would think he’s the right hand man to someone important the way we goes on about her. Have a day off UBV:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
UBV has done some dog tit reel on his stories of him literally getting in his car, taking it to the petrol station and fueling it up. Absolute weapon😂😂

UBV has done some dog tit reel on his stories of him literally getting in his car, taking it to the petrol station and fueling it up. Absolute weapon😂😂
To add insult to injury he shows the price going up to wait for it... £37.00 😂😂, that bit of the video stops and it cuts to him paying for his fuel in £50 notes 😂😂😂🥴. He probs got more fuel but I’m shocked he didn’t show how much it was to fill it

• Haha
As If the average young man (I assume that would be the audience for a valeting page) would have a feckin clue who P.Louise is🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urban valets needs a thread on his own
One of his captions "some say I'm a king some say I'm a c**t" nah who said that your a 40 year old man who talks about p.louise like shes MLK. Shes a fanny your a fanny

Also why is holllygshore putting flame emojis on his pics isnt she engaged. Does she pure like baldy guys washing audis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
bring sma to ur table? like a legitimate business maybe? i bet he lives with his mama still
As If the average young man (I assume that would be the audience for a valeting page) would have a feckin clue who P.Louise is🤣🤣🤣
unlss all his followers are from her HEHE. advertising valeting to muas lmfao

• Haha
Urban valets needs a thread on his own
One of his captions "some say I'm a king some say I'm a c**t" nah who said that your a 40 year old man who talks about p.louise like shes MLK. Shes a fanny your a fanny

Also why is holllygshore putting flame emojis on his pics isnt she engaged. Does she pure like baldy guys washing audis
It’s the #notarsed for me 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

To add insult to injury he shows the price going up to wait for it... £37.00 😂😂, that bit of the video stops and it cuts to him paying for his fuel in £50 notes 😂😂😂🥴. He probs got more fuel but I’m shocked he didn’t show how much it was to fill it
stop it 😂 😂 Has he deleted it? I just went to have a look and couldn’t see him fueling up, the absolute weapon🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.