Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-invests it into Plouise fashion, making designs heavily influenced by Maniere De De Voir owned by Reece Wabara🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder why we only ever see her kitchen and bedroom, does she not have a fully furnished house why isn’t there a living room 😂 spending all your money on a lambo seems silly when your house isn’t even furnished properly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder why we only ever see her kitchen and bedroom, does she not have a fully furnished house why isn’t there a living room 😂 spending all your money on a lambo seems silly when your house isn’t even furnished properly
I dont think she has them lol. Its like a really high end bedsit isnt it. I honestly dont think she does have a lot of money, so she pretends to be flipping it or reinvesting it so nobody asks why she doesnt have a big house. Lambo was bought with covid loans.

Reactions: 12
I dont think she has them lol. Its like a really high end bedsit isnt it. I honestly dont think she does have a lot of money, so she pretends to be flipping it or reinvesting it so nobody asks why she doesnt have a big house. Lambo was bought with covid loans.
I wonder if she's back living with her Mum and that's why we never see any other part of the house.. cause it's not her house to show

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's back living with her Mum and that's why we never see any other part of the house.. cause it's not her house to show
I doubt it because she has that closet she's always in LOL but it's very strange.. not even a little office at home to put up a vision board and fill in her 20,000 page diary? lol unless the house isn't as big as she makes it out to be 😂, whatever the case it's just weird

Reactions: 7
COVID grants aren’t that much. my mum is self employed and her business has been closed for a majority of this time. She didn’t even get enough to sub her wages (around £1500 a month if she’s lucky) let alone buy a lambo

Reactions: 2
The size of that diary - has she not considered that people might want to carry round a diary in their bag. Not to mention the price
them diaries can be used as door stops i bet people will fill in their personal details and never open it again itl be on the side like them LV GUCCI books that are there for show

Ummmm I hate commenting on people’s bodies but she’s always like I want to motivate young girls this is just going to cause self esteem issues
thats is not motivating thats bragging and manipulating girls to look up to her im self conscious looking at her like that makes me feel like im not good enough and that irritates me more because she makes it look so easy yet she dint do tit for that body apart from fly it acros th world for he surgeries. i just hope all these young girls realise as they are maturing

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
COVID grants aren’t that much. my mum is self employed and her business has been closed for a majority of this time. She didn’t even get enough to sub her wages (around £1500 a month if she’s lucky) let alone buy a lambo
Theyre calculated from your turnover. So as I said a few pages back, bounce back loans you can get 25% of up to 100k or the larger loan for businesses with a huge turnover, a lot more. I received 25k because last year we made 100k (thats not mine btw its going on rent etc). If paige projected millions like she said, she could easily get a government backed 400k or whatever the lambo cost and used it for herself. They dont check where its being spent xx

Sorry the maximum you can get for the bounce back loan is 50k. I think shes applied for "Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme" which says you can get up to £5million. Maybe she just applied for the price of a lambo lol? https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-the-coronavirus-business-interruption-loan-scheme

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just watched some of jamie genevieve tutorials and it really is such a contrast with paige isnt it. Shes hitting 970k subscribers on YT and 1.4m on IG and not a lambo or a tit personality in sight. Is paige not mortified of the spectacle shes making of herself

Reactions: 17
Just watched some of jamie genevieve tutorials and it really is such a contrast with paige isnt it. Shes hitting 970k subscribers on YT and 1.4m on IG and not a lambo or a tit personality in sight. Is paige not mortified of the spectacle shes making of herself
her excuse is that she actually owns a school and makes loads of money by being "a real educator"

• Haha
her fella does have a Maserati tho, I’m sure.Not to mention how much her jewellery costs etc. She’s subtle but just as boastful

Reactions: 10
I personally think she had a boob job at some point, but that’s not based on anything but my own opinion. She’s had TONS of stuff done to her face though! She’s completely unrecognisable from the face she had just a few years ago. She’s had filler in her cheeks, nose, chin, jaw and lips, and she’s got those AWFUL teeth that are so big she now can’t speak properly. But you know, that’s all just down to her plouise skin range isn’t it?!
Does anyone have any pics of her pre-surgery or without 17 tons of Polyfilla welded on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her fella does have a Maserati tho, I’m sure.Not to mention how much her jewellery costs etc. She’s subtle but just as boastful
I dont get this vibe at all. And shes still a makeup artist showing tutorials, whens the last time paige picked up a brush? About 18 months ago lol. I think her personality is pretty likeable too, like there is no patronising "babeeee" and she constantly says theres no weong way to do makeup. No ego at all

Does anyone have any pics of her pre-surgery or without 17 tons of Polyfilla welded on?
There is one on the original thread where she has black hair, unrecognisable. I think she suits blonde though

Reactions: 5
I dont get this vibe at all. And shes still a makeup artist showing tutorials, whens the last time paige picked up a brush? About 18 months ago lol. I think her personality is pretty likeable too, like there is no patronising "babeeee" and she constantly says theres no weong way to do makeup. No ego at all

There is one on the original thread where she has black hair, unrecognisable. I think she suits blonde though
More like years ago the skill is not ‘plouise’ and I wish she wouldn’t sell it as her skill she can’t do what her makeup artists do

• Heart
Theyre calculated from your turnover. So as I said a few pages back, bounce back loans you can get 25% of up to 100k or the larger loan for businesses with a huge turnover, a lot more. I received 25k because last year we made 100k (thats not mine btw its going on rent etc). If paige projected millions like she said, she could easily get a government backed 400k or whatever the lambo cost and used it for herself. They dont check where its being spent xx

Sorry the maximum you can get for the bounce back loan is 50k. I think shes applied for "Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme" which says you can get up to £5million. Maybe she just applied for the price of a lambo lol? https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-the-coronavirus-business-interruption-loan-scheme
oh fair enough! This makes total sense. My mum only has a cafe lol so deffo cant claim enough for a lambo 😂x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.