Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread name thanks to @Wishing1990

TLDL from last thread - feel free to add anything else.

Summary from previous thread:

Brags and boasts a lot about everything, but claims to “stay humble”.

Accounts submitted on companies house don’t come close to what she claims to earn.

Claims to have lots of staff, including a lot from BME groups - accounts show she likely has just 2/3 staff.

Courses are crap and badly run. MUA who work at her academies complain about her to clients.

Got burgled after constant bragging about owning expensive things... said she would stop bragging... carries on bragging.

Believes in “manifestation” and claims to have healed her mum!

“Winners circle” currently includes guy who cleans her car and a PT

“High end” makeup line she claims to have created can be found and purchased from China for approx £1. Packaging says not to use on the eyes!

Previous thread here -

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Really annoys me that this girl openly ignores social distancing guidance and claims it's OK because she pays for private testing...
That doesn't make it OK and you're still putting your mum at risk hun

Reactions: 16
The thing i can't STAND at the moment is all the long arse quotes she writes underneath her posts and her weird commentaryshe does over her videos. "Babe" this and "Babe" that. Like shes some sort of philosopher. It comes across as so patronising and childish to me and cheapens her brand. Instead of actually listening to the feedback from her customers shes like a bull in China (literally🤣) shop, creating tacky and OTT products and packaging just because that's what she likes. I work in beauty and absolutely love the base but would never waste my money on those god awful palettes in a giant suitcase 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Went to reply to the person that said her name hasn’t been blocked on Twitter, it has. Before when you searched her name loads of things about her saying the n word would come up and now nothings there & it tries to correct your spelling which it doesn’t usually do. Even if you search something random and one person has tweeted it, it would still come up without it trying to correct you. Also she’s so dense in saying “it’s okay because I pay for private testing” if anything was to go wrong and she spread the virus it will mean more people will have to go to the nhs for help! They’re already struggling as it is!!!! It’s insane how many young people are not taking this seriously, the amount of parties in London yesterday (which is tier 4) was beyond a joke I was so disgusted.

Reactions: 9
The size of that diary - has she not considered that people might want to carry round a diary in their bag. Not to mention the price

I really like the style of the plouise diary but don’t want to pay money to her. Does anybody know of any diary’s similar please xx

Reactions: 3
The size of that diary - has she not considered that people might want to carry round a diary in their bag. Not to mention the price
I can't believe what she said on her last story about the diary: "Trust me, this will never go on sale because I truly know its worth."

But PLouise Skin is already half price! So she's effectively saying that Skin is tit?!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The boy who she shouted out on her story, on the screenshot she posted he had 1314 followers, I’ve just gone on his profile and he’s now got ... 1318 followers. 4 follows in 16 hours off her shoutout??

edit- the girl has gained 200 followers which is better but still I’d expect more?

• Haha
The boy who she shouted out on her story, on the screenshot she posted he had 1314 followers, I’ve just gone on his profile and he’s now got ... 1318 followers. 4 follows in 16 hours off her shoutout??

edit- the girl has gained 200 followers which is better but still I’d expect more?
Remember when she was doing the plouise promo thing where, if you followed ALL her accounts, liked and commented on ALL of her pics, you could be in with a chance of her mentioning your business on her story?
Well a strip lash sales girl “won” it. In 2 months she gained about 150 followers. I messaged her and she said that she had seen absolutely no difference in sales whatsoever. Unfortunately, Instagram only show your posts to a small percentage of your followers... so as a business, you want to make sure your followers would actually buy from you. But because plouise’s followers are all young kids with no money, the 150 followers she gained actually damaged her business rather than helped it.
She bigs herself up so much about helping small businesses when in fact, she’s only trying to increase her engagement by gaining more likes and comments on her stories

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone explain to me why the academy is registered to an adress in St.Anne’s ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.