Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plouise Fashion accounts have now been uploaded on companies house. They made just under £5k in a year.
Still waiting for her other accounts - all under PL Distribution - to be uploaded.

Just enough for another lambo eh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whhhaaaaaa…… is that it?!
Her brother has had 2 previous “fashion brands”, both failed and are now dissolved. Obviously the pair of them thought by sticking her name on a new brand, it would make a difference… but having an ego doesn’t make you better at your job!! Neither of them have got a clue.
I’m now waiting for the accounts for her brands. Previously she’s bragged (even to the Manchester Evening News!) about making millions, whereas the reality was £200k. From what we’ve seen over the past year with her having to actually give stock away, I doubt this years accounts will be better than that.

Reactions: 8
You mean to tell me that simply manifesting and writing tit down in a diary doesn't make you millions? duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
but surely money must be coming out to pay people
Pay who? They don’t have any employees. Family pack boxes.
In terms of people like models for the clothing… that would be paid as an invoice to a modelling agency and come out as expenses.
The end result from sales minus expenses (expenses being the clothes from China, packaging, models etc) is… £5k! Not worth it.

Reactions: 5
It’s £50 a day to model for plouise as a paid model. Some models aren’t paid. I wasn’t paid. The “pretty” ones get paid. I was never featured on the feed and was used for students only.

• Sad
What about "Chloe my PA"
Must be a cash in hand job as she’s not declaring staff on her accounts. Though I believe most people that work at her academy are self employed - I expect Chloe will have her own business and will invoice Paige. She’s not employed by fashion either way

Last edited:
  • Haha
Must be a cash in hand job as she’s not declaring staff on her accounts. Though I believe most people that work at her academy are self employed - I expect Chloe will have her own business and will invoice Paige. She’s not employed by fashion either way
yeah I think the staff and PA payments are covered in the makeup/academy but these accounts are purely fashion I agree with you I think she doesn't have staff in the fashion side it's just her brother and then family will help with the packing

fashion won't make anything because the designs are tit! honestly he should just stick to loungewear and pyjamas

Reactions: 3
Chloe is probably paid in veneers and Balenciaga trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.