Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know this is massively derailing the thread but I feel like you guys will get it. And I think Plouise has been to this gym so semi relevant. Okay so 2020, a tit year for many people with thousands and thousands being either furloughed or made redundant - I won’t go on as we have all lives through it. But what the duck is this gym in Whitefield playing at charging £400 a month for a membership with some copy and pasted nutrition and two PTs a month. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask eh..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I know this is massively derailing the thread but I feel like you guys will get it. And I think Plouise has been to this gym so semi relevant. Okay so 2020, a tit year for many people with thousands and thousands being either furloughed or made redundant - I won’t go on as we have all lives through it. But what the duck is this gym in Whitefield playing at charging £400 a month for a membership with some copy and pasted nutrition and two PTs a month. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask eh..
£400 a month.... 😂

Ummmm I hate commenting on people’s bodies but she’s always like I want to motivate young girls this is just going to cause self esteem issues
The way she’s moved her trousers down to get the hips in 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The thing i can't STAND at the moment is all the long arse quotes she writes underneath her posts and her weird commentaryshe does over her videos. "Babe" this and "Babe" that. Like shes some sort of philosopher. It comes across as so patronising and childish to me and cheapens her brand. Instead of actually listening to the feedback from her customers shes like a bull in China (literally🤣) shop, creating tacky and OTT products and packaging just because that's what she likes. I work in beauty and absolutely love the base but would never waste my money on those god awful palettes in a giant suitcase 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thank god someone mentioned this. Does her designer never tell her its so unecessary? Danielle blink twice on her next video if you need us to call the police and have you rescued. Paige is totally tone deaf and like you said just makes things SHE wants with 0 market research or customer enegagement. Her quotes are so long and don't tie together. Its literally like some kind of wolf of denton ego going on and 14 year olds see all the pink, gold and wrapped up lambo and lap it up.
As for mr UBV christ its really painful to watch isnt it. I think car detailing is a profitable industry if he was super enthusiastic about that and had some kind of youtube explaining things, showing tips and comparing products etc but its all about him. Im starting to think his head is so shiny from sticking it up Paiges arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't remember if she had said she had body sculpting surgery or not? Either was see attached and it explains how her body shape isn't possible
She had BBL... and then proceeded to advertise a personal trainer from her “winners circle”, suggesting that’s how she got that body. But she wouldn’t talk about BBL though because that wasn’t good for her young followers apparently. She’d much rather they struggle to achieve the unachievable and then feel bad about themselves instead

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't help but think she's had MORE surgery.. swear she didn't look like that after one BBL?

Reactions: 17
I can't help but think she's had MORE surgery.. swear she didn't look like that after one BBL?
I personally think she had a boob job at some point, but that’s not based on anything but my own opinion. She’s had TONS of stuff done to her face though! She’s completely unrecognisable from the face she had just a few years ago. She’s had filler in her cheeks, nose, chin, jaw and lips, and she’s got those AWFUL teeth that are so big she now can’t speak properly. But you know, that’s all just down to her plouise skin range isn’t it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I personally think she had a boob job at some point, but that’s not based on anything but my own opinion. She’s had TONS of stuff done to her face though! She’s completely unrecognisable from the face she had just a few years ago. She’s had filler in her cheeks, nose, chin, jaw and lips, and she’s got those AWFUL teeth that are so big she now can’t speak properly. But you know, that’s all just down to her plouise skin range isn’t it?!
Yeah she mentioned getting a boob job for aaaages a couple of years ago but then never said if/when she had it done or spoke about it at all..

I’m sorry but just what is going on here?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I really like the style of the plouise diary but don’t want to pay money to her. Does anybody know of any diary’s similar please xx
The secret ive heard is a very good one. Basically where she took her inspo

Ummmm I hate commenting on people’s bodies but she’s always like I want to motivate young girls this is just going to cause self esteem issues
Who wants to look like a wisdom tooth..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It made me laugh when she used to post constant pics of her ‘abs’. She’s very obviously had abdominal etching.

Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed how she’s stopped showing her teeth since we all commented on them? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed how she’s stopped showing her teeth since we all commented on them? 🙈
Also the lip bases weren’t supposed to be released until later on in the year I posted them on here and now their been released

• Haha
Anyone seen her latest bullshit? "Never in ny life have i been so happy" while the rest of us are waiting for a national lockdown, barely got out mental health, worrying about money. Shes a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 10
I’m probably late to the party... but using ‘no filter’ on her skin care is mental considering she won’t show her face without one!

Thats like showing your new set of nails through plastic gloves...

Reactions: 11
971A45E8-9045-42BB-BE3F-161CB9B09AB1.png
Barely sees the profit?! IS SHE JOKING?! TWO Lamborghini’s, teeth done, endless flaunting of designer items and a chef on Christmas Day to name but a few - what you paying for that with if it isn’t profit????!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 30
Trying to justify her accounts before there posted
[ QUOTE="Banny2020, post: 3410816, member: 103683"
Barely sees the profit?! IS SHE JOKING?! TWO Lamborghini’s, teeth done, endless flaunting of designer items and a chef on Christmas Day to name but a few - what you paying for that with if it isn’t profit????!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]
View attachment 374011Barely sees the profit?! IS SHE JOKING?! TWO Lamborghini’s, teeth done, endless flaunting of designer items and a chef on Christmas Day to name but a few - what you paying for that with if it isn’t profit????!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.