Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo writes questions to herself & then answers them. No love, you don’t deserve an MBE for donating loads of toys for Cash For Kids with money laundering money. That’s why you bought the toys yourself with 30k instead of sending the money to the charity 🙄

Reactions: 5
Using her phone whilst filling up with fuel? Is she really that bleeping stupid? No point donating your dodgy money to kids when you’re risking everyone on that forecourts life

Reactions: 4
The amount of times she goes on about being not materialistic after her robbery but she’s posted stories of her new outfits and trainers & the reg on both her cars over the Christmas period 🙄 she’s tone deaf

Reactions: 8
When she does the giveaways and raffles plus the giveaways and raffles for staff and things like that, she fiddles the books to have them as expenses etc
And she puts money into her brothers businesses then he makes money then passes back to her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When she does the giveaways and raffles plus the giveaways and raffles for staff and things like that, she fiddles the books to have them as expenses etc
And she puts money into her brothers businesses then he makes money then passes back to her
Some tea 🍵 that! do you know this ?

Reactions: 1
Been the topic of MUA groups and gossip forums for a while now 🤔 tryina think where I heard it, but if you scroll back (if you can be bothered 😩) there’s a whole discussion on here about her declared income on companies house etc and how income/expenditure not adding up, she only declared £230K income one year but in that same year bought a Lambo and a G-Wagon and cars for her senior MUAs and a house 👀

Reactions: 6
Been the topic of MUA groups and gossip forums for a while now 🤔 tryina think where I heard it, but if you scroll back (if you can be bothered 😩) there’s a whole discussion on here about her declared income on companies house etc and how income/expenditure not adding up, she only declared £230K income one year but in that same year bought a Lambo and a G-Wagon and cars for her senior MUAs and a house 👀
But who would she even be money laundering for? Like she seems so disconnected from anything criminal etc
do you know why the graffiti was put outside her academy calling her a grass or whatever it was?

Reactions: 3
But who would she even be money laundering for? Like she seems so disconnected from anything criminal etc
do you know why the graffiti was put outside her academy calling her a grass or whatever it was?
Disconnected? she was with a drug dealer for years while he was in prison

Reactions: 7
Disconnected? she was with a drug dealer for years while he was in prison
Oh I never knew that but I mean now I don’t think she’s in a relationship and keeps to herself so it may be someone else behind all the money side of things and doing the money laundering, she seems to be just the face of the brand at this point she has no thoughts behind the cheap products she brings out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.