Plastic surgery? What’s everyone had done?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about having my boobs done - I think I just need an uplift but I’d be considering enlargement too. Just wondered if anyone’s done it, or had any other procedures and whether they regretted it etc?

Reactions: 1
Nothing, no Botox/fillers either. I’m in my 40’s. I’m a nurse and the idea of unnecessary general anaesthesia gives me The Fear.

Reactions: 24
The only thing I’ve had done is Invisalign treatment. I know it’s not technically surgery but it is cosmetic.

I think I will be tempted to do fillers when I’m a bit older but it’s not on the agenda for now.

I’ve had my boobs enlarged which was the best thing I’ve ever done (I’m 30 no kids) wish I’d done it sooner I was flat chested and the op was surprisingly quick and I recovered really well, didn’t go massive they just look like nice full boobies now!

also i get Botox in 3 areas (crows feet, forehead and frown lines) have been for a couple of years as I’m a nurse it’s everywhere and it does make me feel more Confident.

lip fillers- I don’t know anyone who hasn’t had them tbh my age or people I see around me.... I get them twice a year NOT too big!🙉
i tried cheek filler but I looked like a cat and cried for days, they’ve gone down now and I won’t be refreshing them! It is addictive!!

Better being honest I can’t stand ppl who lie about it! If it makes you happy and you can afford it why not?!

Reactions: 25
I’ve had my boobs enlarged which was the best thing I’ve ever done (I’m 30 no kids) wish I’d done it sooner I was flat chested and the op was surprisingly quick and I recovered really well, didn’t go massive they just look like nice full boobies now!

also i get Botox in 3 areas (crows feet, forehead and frown lines) have been for a couple of years as I’m a nurse it’s everywhere and it does make me feel more Confident.

lip fillers- I don’t know anyone who hasn’t had them tbh my age or people I see around me.... I get them twice a year NOT too big!🙉
i tried cheek filler but I looked like a cat and cried for days, they’ve gone down now and I won’t be refreshing them! It is addictive!!

Better being honest I can’t stand ppl who lie about it! If it makes you happy and you can afford it why not?!
I am scared of having my lips done and looking like a duck... is that when people go ott? Any advice on natural looking lips?

Reactions: 2
I am scared of having my lips done and looking like a duck... is that when people go ott? Any advice on natural looking lips?
the first time you get them done they swell and bruise badly as your body isn’t used to them.....mine were so so sore and I had to use vitamin K cream to help the bruising and ibrufen with pineapple juice helps. After around 5 days they looks lovely but I was ready for more. I get 1ml every 6 months now but I spent about a year getting them done 1 or a half ml here or there to get them fuller I did have thin lips before

there’s no change of getting duck lips the first go as imagine how much 1ml is....it’s normally a subtle difference that’s the biggest taboo that your going to look like chloe ferry.... these celebs have probably 2ml a go every few months!!!! That’s OTT!! And Charlotte Crosby looks AWFUL she’s had filler and Botox in every inch of her face probably because it’s free for these celebs. I will not create huge duck lips for anyone who doesn’t suit them, it’s a personal preferable I guess.

your practitioner will ask you what you want so if you want more of a pout they will go in your borders which is just outside the lip line, if you want more volume then they will go into the middle of the lips..... a good practitioner will always know what will work for your natural shape.....

I’m trained in fillers and they are SO popular nowadays it’s like getting your hair done........ nothing to worry about as long as you pick someone with lots of experience :)...... there’s also lots of types of filler the best ones arnt the cheapest!

hope that helps xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve had a boob reduction... I had size I 😩 Had 3lbs taken off each boob and feel fantastic that I had it done... Swimming isn’t a problem anymore neither is back ache and no more therapy or psychotherapy for it 😍 Best thing I had done!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've had 2 nose jobs and a breast uplift and implants, nothing huge just normal looking boobs.
I've had botox to stop my frow '11' lines being so obvious, wish I had the money to keep it up, can only afford it twice a year and it wears off quick :(

I've had my nose done, best decision as there was little to no pain throughout the whole thing and I can finally breath through my nose again which is bliss. Plus I had a huge honker of a nose before hand and now it's nice and petite.

I have body dysmorphic disorder which makes me want surgery everywhere but I’ve always managed to talk myself out of it as I know it would make no difference 😖

still thinking about it though. I would love to have my nose done if nothing else and maybe my boobs. Breastfeeding has ruined them 🙃

Reactions: 7
The post baby/weight loss boobs are my main concern. I want perky boobs dammit.

I was 19 when I had my daughter so feel I’ve missed out on their best years 🤣

Will also have Botox if/when needed.

• Haha
I had weight loss surgery in 2018. Up to then, I’d also wanted a breast reduction. However since losing 9 stone, I’d now like an uplift as they are empty sacks of skin! I just don’t know if I’m brave enough. I could do with a tummy tuck too but I am defo not brave enough for that as I’m too squimish and for some reason the tummy seems way worse than boobs!

Reactions: 3
I've had 2 nose jobs and a breast uplift and implants, nothing huge just normal looking boobs.
I've had botox to stop my frow '11' lines being so obvious, wish I had the money to keep it up, can only afford it twice a year and it wears off quick :(
I have my 11s done as well. The best thing about it for me is that I’ve not had one knobhead man tell me to “cheer up love” in 3 years. I don’t know why anyone thinks it’s OK to say that to someone they don’t even know but I used to get it all the time.

Reactions: 8
Wish I could get a tummy tuck as my belly causes so much sore skin 😭 Sometimes it gets red raw underneath in the summer from sweating.. but Ibhavent got the money to have it done just yet :(

• Heart
I get my teeth whitened and I've had a tiny bit of botox. I had s really deep set line better my eyebrows that made me look so angry! It was because of my crap eyesight making me frown all the time. I had a teeny bit of botox in it when I was 20 and it's nearly three years later and it's now gone. I'm hoping to get a breast lift after I have lost some weight

As much as I'd like to get my boobs done (major reduction and lift) it's just not gonna happen because elective surgery is tit scary. I've fixed my teeth and had a minor laser on a burst blood vessel right on my nose, but I really want to pump up my upper lip since I've fixed my teeth and even that scares me!!

I'd love to have my boobs done - they're tiny! Wouldn't want them massive just a bit more than what I've got now would be nice. But always said I'd wait until after having children if I was going to seriously consider it.
I'd also like Invisalign, my teeth aren't awful but they're not dead straight. Going to the dentist every six months is enough of an ordeal for me (I'm not a fan :LOL:) but maybe one day!

Had my lips done about 4/5 times, every 8/9month, by a medically trained practitioner not one of these quick courses beauticians can now do! Scares the hell out me that does! I'll probably dabble in abit botox after little one is here not going to lie!
Ive always wanted a uplift since loosing 4st but it just looks brutal!

Reactions: 3