Plastic surgery? What’s everyone had done?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was younger I had my ears pierced multiple times in the lobe. When I went to get my second piercing it was wonky, far too close to my first. The piercer said to leave it in for a few months to settle and I was young and thought ok. However it was still far too close several months later so they pierced a new hole just a few cms away. They said that piercing would heal up and close fully but it never has so I have 1 normal piercing and two very close together and they are really deep and give two dents in my ear lobe.
I was wondering if anyone knew of a surgery that can fix ear lobes like this? I wouldn’t even know what to ask for ahaha. I’ve seen them fix people who have had their ears stretched. Would it be worth emailing a few plastic surgeons in my area and explain my issues? I wouldn’t mine so much but they left quite noticeable dents so I have to wear large earrings to cover the lobe up.

Does anyone have any experience of a hair transplant? That's on 2023's list looking to bring my hairline forward

Lip filler maximum x2 per year
Implants
Cosmetic veneers pending 😂

Breast reduction and liposuction. Two weeks into my recovery and feel amazing. Oh and regular botox.

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed one eyelid is drooping more than the other, making it hooded. I’m 37 and do tend to need more Botox administered above that eyebrow, so not sure if it’s related? Anyone had an eyelid lift?

I get filler in my lips once a year/18 months and I’ve had breast implants. I’d love a nose job because my nose isn’t straight, it possibly could’ve been damaged when I was younger after getting whacked in the face with a few footballs 😂 I always turn my head slightly to the side in pictures as I look awful looking straight at the camera. It didn’t bother me that much up until a few years ago but I really hate it now.

I had a gastric sleeve! Lost 95lbs! Best thing I ever did for myself, don’t even resent the loan repayment coming out every month 😅
---
Girls I had my lips done 5 days ago and my top lip looks like it's already migrated?? Or is this normal considering its only been 5 days since I had them done??
I always say give them 10-14 days to settle down. Is this your first think getting them done? They do look migrated, you shouldn’t have a ledge on top lip which you do but see if they settle hopefully it’s just swelling

Reactions: 2
Has anyone had fat reducing injections on a double chin? I come from a family of double chins and even though I keep my weight down it's still there and drives me nuts.

I want to save for it but concerned that I will need multiple treatments and won't save enough.

Has anyone had fat reducing injections on a double chin? I come from a family of double chins and even though I keep my weight down it's still there and drives me nuts.

I want to save for it but concerned that I will need multiple treatments and won't save enough.
I'm slim but always had a weak chin/jawline. Tbh I found filler in small amounts a couple of times a year much better and has lasted a couple of years now. The fat dissolving didn't work and the temporary swelling looked bad on me!

I'm slim but always had a weak chin/jawline. Tbh I found filler in small amounts a couple of times a year much better and has lasted a couple of years now. The fat dissolving didn't work and the temporary swelling looked bad on me!
I had it done about a week ago. Not too bad in terms of swelling but the bruising looked like I'd been choked 😳

I've noticed a difference although she said it would be 2 weeks before I'd see anything.

She also gave me advice on lymphatic drainage massage so I'm going to start that now that the bruising has gone down.

I'll have at least one other treatment and see how it looks.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had rhinoplasty (2019) and boobs (2013) and also get bits of Botox and lip filler. Nobody ever guesses I’ve had stuff done and act shocked if it ever comes up in convo and I say so I’m quite pleased about that!

I am debating getting some filler in my hip dips/bum but I’m not 100%, I would like a skinny BBL but it’s so annoying the cost of it in the UK for what it actually is! Same with labiaplasty, I wouldn’t mind one but I’m scared about losing sensation and the cost is overpriced for what it is, I wish places would offer Local Anaesthetic as it would help keep the price down and minimise risks but nope☹

Reactions: 1
I’m currently recovering from a nose job and it is NOT fun!
Any update? do you like your nose?

My big saving project this year is rhinoplasty, I want alar base reduction/tip & nostril refinement. Anyone recommend a surgeon?