Plastic Surgery / Filler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have any of you gotten a chin implant or filler and regretted it or had a good experience.

I'm considering having some work done as no matter how fit I am I have never had a defined neck, which led to an ED trying to get one. Turns out my lack of neck is just genetics and while I'm neutral about my profile, I'm still considering surgery. I'd love to hear real experiences from real people who have had it done. Any regrets? How soon after did you go back to work? Was it worth the cost? What is the recovery timeline/process like?

Tell me everything. :)

A friend of mine has neck issues, down to genetics and is having those invisible threads put in which is meant to help. So not going under the knife. But from what I know there is a bit of bruising but you can pretty much go back to normal

Couldn’t find another thread relating to this but has anyone had lip filler? I’m looking at booking in but unsure whether to get 0.5 or 1ml.. I know some people say 0.5 dissolves almost immediately?