Pipsy Pie #2 her Lego Head guy, with their massive teeth and their POCO clad feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Càca_Milis for the thread title 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Re-Cap
So we've established Pippa very quiet on the gram, except when she has something to promote HELLO POCO, she stayed in Dublin for the week of launch as Kildare was on lockdown, Brian & Arthur moved in and minded the house
New range a bit dated, to include shiny bombers and very expensive for what it is as also pointed out by Evoke article, the public seems to agree and the range seems to be a bit of a flop, we haven't really heard from her since, she's been busy on nights out in the Westbury with the gang, but not to worry a new collab on the way with Lucy Nagle, we'll hear from her again then.
Pippa seems to have a fresh face of botox and fillers this term, making her look very youthful, beside her other husband Brian Dowling who is looking a state with big black eyes hanging out his head!
Lego head Brian is still no where to be seen except on the golf course, and rumours are still flying of his paid off pregnant bit on the side a few years ago.
Daughter Chloe is evolving into someone we don't recognise, with the lips and the look, baring all in her skimpy bikinis and having a grand aul time in Crete.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That snap of her LV bag sitting passenger side is the height of “look at me” crass. I wonder will she ever go down the POCO handbag route? It could be quite a clever move actually and I think it would be successful for her. A simple, classic, yet affordable design with maybe some funky straps you can take on and off.
But she won’t for one reason and one reason only; she would have to depart with all her expensive designer bags and carry around POCO shite instead of her beloved LV. I think that would be a sacrifice too far for Pips.

Reactions: 14
I think she'll end up slowing down with the blogger/influencer side and focus more on business. She does minimum ads so seems more genuine as she's selective with the ads. for her business to succeed she needs to look at price points and keep her collection small - not launch stuff every other week!!

Reactions: 6
The trainers are really awful. I see she has a new style out today even though her the ones she released a few weeks ago were a massive flop. They look like you’d get them in Dunnes for €25. Nothing about them that would entice you to spend over €100 on them whatsoever

Reactions: 3
The trainers are really awful. I see she has a new style out today even though her the ones she released a few weeks ago were a massive flop. They look like you’d get them in Dunnes for €25. Nothing about them that would entice you to spend over €100 on them whatsoever
Exactly. These are fashion trainers. Way overpriced comparing to Dunnes , h&m , pennies etc. I think she was ill advised to go down this route, trying to sell white trainers in autumn/ winter will be a challenge.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. These are fashion trainers. Way overpriced comparing to Dunnes , h&m , pennies etc. I think she was ill advised to go down this route, trying to sell white trainers in autumn/ winter will be a challenge.
Amy Huberman's shoes seemed to sell reasonably well, she'd do a SS and AW range and sell in other shoe shops. I've never had a pair but they didn't have the same Dunnes Stores look off them that Pippa's do.

Reactions: 1
I see her bestie BD is in Rome at the moment, I wonder if he will be home before Monday 12.01am so he doesn't have to self isolate for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 9
Amy Huberman's shoes seemed to sell reasonably well, she'd do a SS and AW range and sell in other shoe shops. I've never had a pair but they didn't have the same Dunnes Stores look off them that Pippa's do.
Oh my god ! Had a pair of Amy Hs sandals for a wedding, I lasted a half hour in them ! Awful awful sandals!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone has noticed Brian Dowling is very quiet on his insta. Making it seem like he got back from Italy before coming off the green list.
Brian Dowling got back from Italy Monday night at 9:30. Seen in airport. So he did break the rules. Italy was off the list from Sunday at midnight.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Waiting for the new collab on the jumpers which will be so expensive I'd say. I've seen Dr Doireann advertise Lucy Nagle jumpers on her insta and they arent cheap. I'd say they're good quality but again would you buy a poco collab one?

I don’t know if anyone has noticed Brian Dowling is very quiet on his insta. Making it seem like he got back from Italy before coming off the green list.
Brian Dowling got back from Italy Monday night at 9:30. Seen in airport. So he did break the rules. Italy was off the list from Sunday at midnight.
This annoys me so much. I am currently in a country that was recently removed from the green list and not home until tomorrow. I have had a text from my employer confirming I won't be coming back to work until after my 2 weeks quarantine. I am absolutely going to stay indoors away from everyone for the next 2 weeks yet the likes of him won't.
I see Arthur is tagged in a DUBLIN hotel, I'm sure Brian is with him, and they're from Kildare, and how many people are currently living in the Dowling household, he should be isolating form them all too.

Reactions: 11
This annoys me so much. I am currently in a country that was recently removed from the green list and not home until tomorrow. I have had a text from my employer confirming I won't be coming back to work until after my 2 weeks quarantine. I am absolutely going to stay indoors away from everyone for the next 2 weeks yet the likes of him won't.
I see Arthur is tagged in a DUBLIN hotel, I'm sure Brian is with him, and they're from Kildare, and how many people are currently living in the Dowling household, he should be isolating form them all too.
Maybe Brian didn’t leave Dublin when he landed & headed straight for a hotel. The alternative would be a very busy family home so it makes sense

Only because someone has mentioned it before I now see her doing more stories to lift interaction. Question box ask me anything then bam all about lucy nagle collab!

I'm a Pippa fan I like her I think it's because it's not constant ads and swipe ups. I think her Lucy Nagle is again over priced for basic staples- which is where she is loosing some of the market. The likes of the black, white & cream plain knits- m&s do pure cashmere from €80-€100. The lighting bolt ones, not my personal taste but again, similar statement prints in Brown Thomas or M&S cashmere and similar/slightly cheaper price bracket. I'd rather get same cheaper or pay same money for an established brand.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.