Pippa O’Connor Ormond #8 Money talks, wealth whispers. Pippa is starting to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another pop up shop 🙄
She'll be trying to shift the last of the summer stock. Then trying to flog stuff for Christmas. I can see the push for buying for Christmas a lot earlier this year because "cost of living increases, money tight this year". I put that in inverted commas not because I doubt it in any way, I don't - Christ our electricity bill landed in my inbox yesterday, I'm dreading to see what the winter ones are going to be like - but because brands are going to use this as a reason to push goods and services on us for Christmas as soon as they can.

Reactions: 4
She'll be trying to shift the last of the summer stock. Then trying to flog stuff for Christmas. I can see the push for buying for Christmas a lot earlier this year because "cost of living increases, money tight this year". I put that in inverted commas not because I doubt it in any way, I don't - Christ our electricity bill landed in my inbox yesterday, I'm dreading to see what the winter ones are going to be like - but because brands are going to use this as a reason to push goods and services on us for Christmas as soon as they can.
Exactly this, spread the cost of Christmas this yr, don't leave it all till Dec. Knowing full well people will continue to buy buy buy

Reactions: 3
Surely the only ones buying her shite are last minute shoppers though. Like last year with her crap makeup in boots. Men flocking on Christmas Eve. I can't see anyone thinking, I need a t shirt, you know what I'll try Pippa’s. It's literally the last place I'd buy one and even on sale I'd think twice.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.