Pippa O'Connor #3 POCO clothes overpriced hype, Brian's an arse, UP is shyte

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!

And yes I had heard that Lego head was away golfing too and he was noticeably missing from her stories.

Reactions: 11
Oh doesn’t surprise me - surprised he took that risk yenno being so famous and recognisable 🤣 How did he avoid the paps 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh doesn’t surprise me - surprised he took that risk yenno being so famous and recognisable 🤣 How did he avoid the paps 🤪
He seems to be missing from her stories alright and has nothing on his own stories in awhile. I'm finding pippa so cringe to watch lately, trying to be relatable and funny, she's neither of those things. She's not interesting enough to do a live on her own so has to rope her side kick in, with drink of course.

Reactions: 19
None of the influencers have anything much to say lately. The pandemic has really highlighted how vacant and shallow their lives are. Without endless parades of nails/hair/outfits/mad nights out, they really don't have much else to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Very interesting point, no sign or talk of hubby Brian lately. It must be true that he's off on a sneaky trip.
Be interesting to see the live tonight.

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't surprise me if he's off on his holliers, he's a bellend. He'll probably come back and organise something charitable to give back to the frontline workers🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her top is nice though. She does wear nice clothes, just doesnt sell nice clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over how different she looks on her live.. she is lovely looking but completely different to her stories

Reactions: 12
Watched the first 5 minutes of this and had to exit. Painful. Him shouting over her, totally taking over and her desperately trying to be in hysterics laughing, throwing her head back, all the actions. Remember that time we were in ibiza. Their friendship seems totally based around drinking. And as someone mentioned above, she looks totally different on the live from her own stories.

Reactions: 16
He is definitely away golfing somewhere. That's why she is so active at th moment. Also would never miss an opportunity like this 2 make an appearance.

Reactions: 5
Do you know, as sad as it is, what would really help her and her brand? If she ditched the husband. He does nothing for her image and I can’t imagine he does much behind the scenes or privately either. He totally gives me the ick.

Reactions: 24
Have either of them donated anything to the ISPCC with their millions? I agree she does look very different. Her jaw line is definitely not as defined as it usually is either. The laughing is very false and forced :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Wow, between her top lip and weird jawline I can't believe that's Pippa. She looks very different on that live. Weird. There's something else that I can't put my finger on. Her whole face just doesn't look like Pippa.
(maybe it's a stand in, like Melania, 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.