Pippa O Connor #4 Pippa has rooms and garden to spare, the Chloe thread is over there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I know that place - rough as a bear’s arse! 😂😂😂
Isn't there really good friend Alan something, can't think of his name in the bar/restaurant business??
He owns "House" maybe going into business together!!
Looks like Brian and Pips who already have their hands in lots of pies have found another pie!!

Reactions: 2
Isn't there really good friend Alan something, can't think of his name in the bar/restaurant business??
Looks like Brian and Pips who already have their hands in lots of pies have found another pie!!
They are. Brian shared a post from Alan on his stories, they’re def doing something together. Has to be a bar

Ah I was thinking it had to be one outside the village. I had finches & the swallows in my head as possibilities though!
Sorry I don't know where they are I just remember as I had a friend from the area in college. We went there a few times don't think its called Boomers anymore though.

New thread suggestion:
Pippa O’ Connor #5 POCO Pop ups here, there & everywhere, swipe up for this €590 jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread title: Jumpers, chairs no price too high Brian's got a finger in another money pie!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That Alan in the bar business is Alan Clancy, he has House in Dublin and Limerick, a place in Portlaoise, a place in Navan. The Alan from iZest is a different Alan, think he does the POCO marketing. Think they’re friendly with Alan Clancy too though cos rem seeing stories where they were at his place in Navan and she was at opening of the place in Portlaoise.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.