PinkPeonyHome #5 Grief tourist, mahogany munter, chicken stock, laughing stock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cant be any tickets, its got to be VIP tickets🤣wonder if she bought her shoes and clothes that actually fit.

Quarterback is toooooo funny🤣
I love how Sofia isn’t arsed about replying to her mum 😂 if she had no internet the messages would be green 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve missed a trick here as I too have just done my fake tan. I slapped mine on with a glove that’s about 3 years old from primark being careful that the hole in it doesn’t turn my fingers orange.
slap it all over but only on the skin that’s seeing daylight and jobs a good un. Not once did I feel the need to line my lips though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. Terrible ad for the cosmetics brand! I certainly wouldn’t buy them if they make you look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Dear Lord 'BPerfect Cosmetics' aren't exactly living up to their name. What does she look like. Amazing what a filter hides on her other posts. She needs to stop whatever treatments she gets. Ruined herself big time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20220614_002241.jpg

What the duck is that? 😱🤣

What an oompa loompa. Someone’s been spending too much time in the chocolate factory
Oh my duck! Haven’t been here in a while! That bleep needs therapy and fucken quick! Absolutely ruined herself! Sad really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.