PinkPeonyHome #4 Munchausen’s by Insta proxy, her new kitchen’s gonna be poxy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she find all these pages to follow??? Does she go looking for them?? Absolute weirdo!
She must go looking for it as she doesnt follow that girl and likewise that girl does not follow her back. I have just checked.
It is not normal behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She must go looking for it as she doesnt follow that girl and likewise that girl does not follow her back. I have just checked.
It is not normal behaviour.
She does follow Hatti, the post announcing she had died was from her sister's account. Fully agree her behaviour is still not normal though! She's utterly vulgar.

Reactions: 5
She does follow Hatti, the post announcing she had died was from her sister's account. Fully agree her behaviour is still not normal though! She's utterly vulgar.
When I checked she wasn’t following. I appreciate that’s trivial to what she is actually sharing to her stories, you are right she is vulgar.

Reactions: 2
When I checked she wasn’t following. I appreciate that’s trivial to what she is actually sharing to her stories, you are right she is vulgar.
Omg I did consider the possibility that she only started following her the news of her passing, but didn't really want to believe that. How awful of her! 🤢

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.