PinkPeonyHome #3 McCready by name, McGreedy by nature

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like her. Now everything about her grinds my gears.
I’m the same but I can’t stop watching

I would love to see her one day when out with my dog and for her to try grab the back legs 😡 I would start hitting her with stock cubes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She feels like she is watching a family member😡😡and her inbox has gone crazy with messages😡😡I really have no words for this witch apart from be careful what you wish for!!!
She has nothing at all to do with this family, she has seen the story on social media like the rest of us yet she takes it 100 steps to far.

I have never liked her she is a car crash and over the last few years she has got worse.

I would say she fits the criteria of a pathological attention seeker and all 8 apply to her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
As usual she has quickly moved on from feeling like she is watching a family member die, to a post about Netflix and a book recommendation. The utter disrespect she shows these poor families is shocking.

Reactions: 7
Not quite on topic but as a massive animal lover I never thought I would see a dog I disliked. Insta has changed that. It must down to the arrogance of the owner but Ginnifers dog just looks like a snob 🤭
You havent seen LQOC dog Hetty ? I love dogs but Hetty is a horrible dog with evil eyes .

Reactions: 4
I hope she reads this and sees what an utter show she is making of herself. So disrespectful - child I dont know dying I cant cope, also look I liked this book. duck off you disrespectful attention seeking mahogany pie faced vile witch!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.