Pink Peony Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else bored of this girl now? Everything is an ad. We’re supposed to believe if she hadn’t been paid she would still have went to the Caravan Show, that she actually used the Tradesman website to find a decorater, or even that she plays the social lottery ??

Reactions: 9
Totally agree! Far too many ads these days, it's like she says yes to anything even when it isn't a natural fit at all. Also, does she dunk her face in highlighter each morning? She looks like the tin man.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes!!!!
I had to stop following because I got so annoyed with her!!
Her full house is gifted, most of her activities now too.
And she’s not great at declaring them is she?? x

Reactions: 2
Liked following her from the beginning from her house posts but she’s doing a lot more lifestyle ones now. She seems a nice girl but has changed as her account grows in popularity into some sort of Glaswegian celebrity. Totally agree everything is an ad and seems she will go to anything and advertise absolutely everything. All her outfit posts she gets gifted. Her little girl has a sleepover tonight and everything is gifted again. Find it inappropriate she’s videoing other people’s children in their jammies with 100k+ followers. Do you think she asked their parents? I live in Glasgow too and have a similar house to hers but she has done a full loft conversion which must have cost a fortune and doesn’t seem to be working? Her house is stunning though I have to admit.

Tin man :ROFLMAO: she has taken highlighter to the extreme. I think her house is really dull. Just the same grey and white crushed velvet diamonte look like Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 3
What in the hell was that extra AF birthday sleepover for her daughter... I didn’t see any “ad” so I assume it was all paid for by her 🤔 so ridiculously OTT 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m dying at tin man 😂😂 the birthday party was abit much. Just cause you can don’t mean you should 🙄😂

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else bored of this girl now? Everything is an ad. We’re supposed to believe if she hadn’t been paid she would still have went to the Caravan Show, that she actually used the Tradesman website to find a decorater, or even that she plays the social lottery ??
She uses the local decorator in Cambuslang who is another idiot...well matched i say.

That whole thing about her injections today, felt like I was watching an infomercial.

Reactions: 1
She is just one big AD...take take take and now shes tagging Mcdonalds😂😂whats her hair all about clapped to her head🙈its like a bowl of custard...she reminds me of sharon from eastenders in the 80’s👏👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit late to the party on this but wtf was she wearing today. Her bikinni looked more like a bra. And bullsit oh i was so anxious to post my bikini pics, yet adds about 20 to her stories. Shes so far up her own arse its embarrasing

• Haha
Bit late to the party on this but wtf was she wearing today. Her bikinni looked more like a bra. And bullsit oh i was so anxious to post my bikini pics, yet adds about 20 to her stories. Shes so far up her own arse its embarrasing
😂😂that bikini was defo an old fashioned bra and pants...hideous in my opinion😷 and I thought she was going to the gym...doesn’t look like it...maybe she is the cleaner there😂without her 3 inch wedges...its really chunky n dumpy “modelling”the rest of the girls looked lovely tho👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3