A Pinch of Nom - Kay Featherstone and Kate Allinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The book is overrated. Best place for recipes is Google & it's free ..... Like op said they clearly don't follow their own recipes or even SW 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have to say I love their recipes and have their book. What i can't understand is why they are extremely obese? Not in a mean way, just a curious way because they aren't a little bit chubby they are dangerously morbidly obese. You wouldnt take diet, health or exercise advice from a morbidly obese person would you?:unsure::unsure: They are making a lot of money from this and it seems very odd to me.

Reactions: 4
I have to say I love their recipes and have their book. What i can't understand is why they are extremely obese? Not in a mean way, just a curious way because they aren't a little bit chubby they are dangerously morbidly obese. You wouldnt take diet, health or exercise advice from a morbidly obese person would you?:unsure::unsure: They are making a lot of money from this and it seems very odd to me.
Have you ever seen a slimming world consultant ?

• Haha
Reactions: 86
They blocked me on FB after I pointed out that their syn free Gravy was more calories than the real thing and to just have that 😂

I’m a huge 2CC’s fan, so much more relatable 👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I usually cringe and avoid any judgement on someone else’s physical size given I’m not the skinniest.... BUT, If those two are following their own advice and cooking techniques, after several years, and still remain morbidly obese, then by george am I going to merrily judge them for it!! What hypocrites!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I usually cringe and avoid any judgement on someone else’s physical size given I’m not the skinniest.... BUT, If those two are following their own advice and cooking techniques, after several years, and still remain morbidly obese, then by george am I going to merrily judge them for it!! What hypocrites!
Probably all the recipe testing!

That’s the problem with slimming world, it may be free but it still has calories!

Reactions: 11
My god!! I didn't know what they looked like so I've just googled their photo!! Are you kidding me!!

These people have released a 'healthy eating' book!! Fml!!

Jesus Christ, what role models! Shocking.

Reactions: 4
If their recipes were actually tried and tested recipes that worked for them, they’d be ALOT slimmer than they are! Clearly they use other people’s recipes and then probably chuck it away and order a takeaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If their recipes were actually tried and tested recipes that worked for them, they’d be ALOT slimmer than they are! Clearly they use other people’s recipes and then probably chuck it away and order a takeaway 🤣
They prob eat the same as Clare and Amanda

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There recipes/stolen recipes are actually very good and low in calories but it's what you eat along side it I suppose 😂

Reactions: 2
I stumbled across this thread cos I’m still unsure on PON, I didn’t know anything about what’s been said. I love CC, been reading them for years ! Has anyone listened to The Secret World of Slimming Clubs podcast? They take the piss out of the plan and each other. It’s really funny!

Reactions: 3