Piers Morgan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we allowed to have a thread on Piers ?
He's got me shouting at the TV and in hysterics on GMB this morning ! I know he's like Marmite but I love him. He's very to the point and that's what I like 🤣

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I do enjoy watching him on TV, but I remember him at the Levenson inquiry not answering questions, so a bit of a hypocrite really.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have a soft spot for him as he was my boss once and very kind to us. But the shouting over guests on gmb really winds me up

Reactions: 32
I record GMB. The only morning TV worth watching. I watch when I get up. I don't watch Lorraine. I am just catching up now. Tobias Ellwood was in a bad mood today. Piers wasn't letting it go about the sex ban headline 😂

Reactions: 5
Don’t be fooled by Piers.. he is a people pleaser and changes side of the fence when it fits him best

• Heart
Reactions: 60
It amuses me so much that the government boycott it (like bojo and his fridge before Christmas 🤣) says a lot about not wanting to be held to account doesn't it!

Reactions: 7
He definitely doesn’t seem to be afraid of asking questions other would shy away from. But...he talks and talks and talks and doesn’t let anyone else speak, wraps up the convo and chalks it up as a win even though the other person didn’t get a word in edgeways

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Totes love him. Agree with him 9/10 times. I love people who are direct and honest and don't mind not being liked.

Reactions: 7
I think he’s been good on the coronavirus issue but he’s a populist.

Does he have staff? I’m suprised no question were asked about who the fourth person blurred out was (scroll down a bit in the article). I thought he was at home with his wife and daughter

Reactions: 4
I record GMB. The only morning TV worth watching. I watch when I get up. I don't watch Lorraine. I am just catching up now. Tobias Ellwood was in a bad mood today. Piers wasn't letting it go about the sex ban headline 😂
God I can’t stand Lorraine. She’s so fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On the fence with piers,
Hate him as a person, hate him as a “journalist”

find he’s tweeting a lot of what needs to be said, but at the same time spinning a narrative he wants with his tweets, so some of the time it’s not so much facts he’s tweeting, it’s opinions dressed up as facts.

his ego will be his downfall because even if he’s right on a topic, people’s hatred of him cloud their judgement and they disagree just because it’s coming from him.

he’s an awful interviewer, no matter the guest he’s got no skills at interviewing because he wants to be front and centre.

I enjoy his twitter, but for entertainment purposes more than facts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are we allowed to have a thread on Piers ?
He's got me shouting at the TV and in hysterics on GMB this morning ! I know he's like Marmite but I love him. He's very to the point and that's what I like 🤣
He's about as bright as Marmite as well, the fat-brained foghorn.

Totes love him. Agree with him 9/10 times. I love people who are direct and honest and don't mind not being liked.
Big fan of Hitler, are you?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Like that he's honest but say your piece and move on. He has, and continues to hound Harry and Meghan. It's uncomfortable how much time he spends talking about them. Can you imagine if he had done that to Caroline Flack. I think he's a bully.

Reactions: 15
Why does someone always have to mention Hitler? OK, so you don’t like Piers Morgan but don’t compare him to someone who committed genocide against six million Jewish people. It’s a ridiculous comparison and one that shouldn’t be drawn.

I don’t like Donald a Trump but there is a video of some young millennials saying that he is worse than Hitler. I mean, what planet are they on?

Personally, I like Piers. He has been asking all of the questions we want answers to as of late.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.