Photography

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love doing photography as a hobby. I only use my phone as I find cameras to complicated. I just wondered if anyone else was into photography?
I tried to attach one of my photos but it says it's to big :(

Reactions: 3
I keep thinking I’d like to be into photography, but I don’t think I have a good enough eye for it! I like watching Jared from fro knows photo on YT though, he seems to know his stuff and I like his reviews of photos

Reactions: 1
Oh no can you take a screen shot then upload or export using photoshop express on your phone to a small size?

I've got a high end DSLR because I love macro photography but embarrassingly I don't really know how to use 98% of the features. Often don't have it when I want to take a photo or during the snow don't want to smash it.

Think phones are the way forward, i can't stand notches or cut out holes so suck with a years old phone

Reactions: 2
I love photography. Most of my work is portraits of my kids nowadays, so I can't upload any examples... I have a DSLR, but my phone is amazing for photos too. I have the Huawei P20 Pro.

Reactions: 2
I love photography. Most of my work is portraits of my kids nowadays, so I can't upload any examples... I have a DSLR, but my phone is amazing for photos too. I have the Huawei P20 Pro.
I have the Huawei P Smart.

Reactions: 1