Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Jess! Watched her for years and she’s just so honest and relatable. She’s one of ‘us’ not one of ‘them’ kinda influencers. She talks about parenting struggles, finance issues, family problems and I love that about her. Can’t wait for more regular uploads from her x

Reactions: 7
I love watching Jess, although I was very surprised she decided to have another baby as she struggled so much with P. Glad things are better now 😁

I’ve been watching her really old vlogs during lockdown and she’s spoken (a couple of times) about something that happened when P was born which that she really regrets and wishes things turned out differently (I think she means when they were still in hospital). Not sure if she ever addresses it- does anyone know?

Reactions: 5
I love watching Jess, although I was very surprised she decided to have another baby as she struggled so much with P. Glad things are better now 😁

I’ve been watching her really old vlogs during lockdown and she’s spoken (a couple of times) about something that happened when P was born which that she really regrets and wishes things turned out differently (I think she means when they were still in hospital). Not sure if she ever addresses it- does anyone know?
no she’s never addressed this & I don’t think she will.. I wonder what it was? I felt really sorry for her when she was talking about it though you can tell whatever it was really upset her x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
no she’s never addressed this & I don’t think she will.. I wonder what it was? I felt really sorry for her when she was talking about it though you can tell whatever it was really upset her x
I know, so sad 😢 I’m sure she mentioned something about people pressuring her? Maybe she means her family as I get the impression she doesn’t really get on with/see them much nowadays (her mum in particular)... who knows x

Reactions: 2
I know, so sad 😢 I’m sure she mentioned something about people pressuring her? Maybe she means her family as I get the impression she doesn’t really get on with/see them much nowadays (her mum in particular)... who knows x
I think in some of her pregnancy updates she said she regrets letting people / being pressured into having people come see her and the baby and just stay around for ages so possibly that?
I know in her birth story she mentioned about Ps birth just not being nice, wrong position to give birth etc? Maybe she just regrets not going to a midwife led unit?
Either way I’m glad she had a good experience, Florence is adorable

I'm not sure if her mum has some kind of addiction issue's or something , but I know she has a strained relationship with her . I think she's said before her mum is a heavy smoker and she didn't like having her round P and no doubt a new baby ,possibly that?

My guess is when they brought P home they had tons of family visiting. When she wanted to spend time and adjust to being a family with just the 3 of them. I think she feels she missed out on a special time as a brand new family because she was having to entertain a load of visitors.

Maybe she doesn’t want to go in to it and offend family that might watch. It is unlike Jess to not just say it straight though

Just watched her catch up Q&A.

honesty love her, I hope I don’t ever have to retract that 🙈
Also love how honest she is about needing space from P 🤣

She’s such a breath of fresh air.. finally a mum YouTuber being honest 🙌🏼
I love everything about her!!!
I love how honest she is, but I love how passionate she is about reading, even if it doesn’t get her views!
We’ve all said how her honesty about motherhood is so refreshing, but I love that nothing she does is for views, if that makes sense? and I really like her personality.

I rarely say a good thing about an “influencer” but I really look forward to content ☺☺

• Heart
Good to see Jess back enjoyed her latest vid ! I thought she gave an honest account of what she felt when Neil went back to work,and glad she's settled into the roll of mummy of two better than she ever thought she would ..I like real people(y)

I don’t know how to explain this. But the reason I like her is because she is the kind of YouTuber who made us start watching YouTube. Making videos on their terms about what they want to talk about, not afraid to share their opinion. Her channel actually feels like a “community”. There’s few you tubers like Jess about and I love her! It’s like watching YouTube back in 2010. Xx

Reactions: 15
Love her too. Always watch her when I have actually sat down with a cuppa.
I love how she is actually 'frugal' and doesn't pay full price as she knows she can find things second hand. Genuinely wish I had been like her in my pregnancies, I would have saved loads.

Reactions: 3
She’s a breath of fresh air tbh against all other youtubers.

I don’t know how to explain this. But the reason I like her is because she is the kind of YouTuber who made us start watching YouTube. Making videos on their terms about what they want to talk about, not afraid to share their opinion. Her channel actually feels like a “community”. There’s few you tubers like Jess about and I love her! It’s like watching YouTube back in 2010. Xx
Completely agree!!! Nothing is about money and its purely just love for her hobby! Old school youtube vibe 🙌🏼 Xx

Omg just watched the Q&A #2
Florence is adorable!!!

really enjoyed the q&a.
we’ve all said it a million times over, Jess is so real you can’t help but like her 🤷‍♀️
By far my fav channel on YouTube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.