Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say before the baby was born they didn’t agree on many names so it was probably just coincidence 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know one is Florence, but the others aren’t Ophelia are they?

Same, i don’t agree with all her parenting but I do Like her a lot.
I don't think her parenting is that bad tbh (maybe the words sometimes) I think when you've one child you "focus" too much and nit pick.I think she'll relax a bit more now the baby's here she seemed a bit more chilled in her update (hell we even got a smile)s so that's good..

but was it after her or was it just a name she liked ?
she made a point in one of her last videos to say she doesnt really like the main stream mum vloggers as she does not connect to them does not think there real like her etc
she looks so happy and content i know in her pegnancy i said she doesnt look excited and tbh i stand by that as i genreally did think she did seem a bit off and bit not as excited as many people would be despite nerves she still always spoke about it negativily etc but she seems to be doing amazing and her little girl is a beauty
congrats jess
I think she was just apprehensive ! I think now with the two she'll be inclined to "let things go over her head " more in regards to her parenting ideals..Yes the baby is a cutie ..

I have a real soft spot for Jess. I’m so happy she seems to have bonded with the baby so well,
It can’t be easy having P home full time when she’s used to being in nursery as well. Especially with a new born and such restrictions being put on them all.
She'll be missing her fun side "Ellie" for sure and vice versa,saying as her and Kyle have split and she's moved into a council flat with the kids.Their a great support to each other I find and I'm sure P will be missing the playdates too..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
saying as her and Kyle have split and she's moved into a council flat with the kids.
I did NOT know this!!!!
I can’t take to elle, she seems a bit dumb, which is fine if she wasn’t so loud with her dumbness.... just keep that level of idiot to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did NOT know this!!!!
I can’t take to elle, she seems a bit dumb, which is fine if she wasn’t so loud with her dumbness.... just keep that level of idiot to yourself.
I'm a loud dumbass (on here anyway) :( ..You miss judge Ellie she's the friend that's always got your back! I can see past her idiocracy ,and so does Jess which makes them a perfect match ......Yes she's moved out a few weeks ago now Kyle is still in the family home...

Reactions: 1
I'm a loud dumbass (on here anyway) :( ..You miss judge Ellie she's the friend that's always got your back! I can see past her idiocracy ,and so does Jess which makes them a perfect match ......Yes she's moved out a few weeks ago now Kyle is still in the family home...
I think she’s a brilliant friend don’t get me wrong! But I think she’s in need of a few books from Jess 🤣

she just comes out with such stupid things on their chats uploads, I think even Jess was looking at her in the last one thinking “really” 🤣😂 “you really said that out loud....”

that’s sad with two kids who are so young, and lonely.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she’s a brilliant friend don’t get me wrong! But I think she’s in need of a few books from Jess 🤣

she just comes out with such stupid things on their chats uploads, I think even Jess was looking at her in the last one thinking “really” 🤣😂 “you really said that out loud....”

that’s sad with two kids who are so young, and lonely.
Yes it's sad for the kids it's something she didn't want ! coming from that same backround, but it must have been in the offing for a while ,you just don't walk into a council flat..So I'm sure she'll be missing her we buddy at this hard time ..

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yes it's sad for the kids it's something she didn't want ! coming from that same backround, but it must have been in the offing for a while ,you just don't walk into a council flat..So I'm sure she'll be missing her we buddy at this hard time ..
That's so sad for them, especially that the kids have been uprooted....while he stays in the home. Hmmm.....😒😒😒

But if he can afford the private rent of their current home he wouldn’t have needed a council flat surely?
Anyway, none of my business!
I think it’s because had Ellie stayed she couldn’t afford rent, I’m assuming she gets a subsidised rent from the council, I guess it makes sense for one of them to stay

But if he can afford the private rent of their current home he wouldn’t have needed a council flat surely?
Anyway, none of my business!
No what she means is in order for them to live separately one of them would have to get a council flat as they're cheaper to rent .As she has the children only she met the criteria ,so she took that option and Kyle stayed in the family home as he must be able to afford that rent .where as the cheaper rent suits her budget better ..(if that makes sense)..

Hopefully both parents and kids are doing well, putting the kids first and managing to keep a friendship, feel a bit bad gossiping about her when she’s not on YouTube anymore.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully both parents and kids are doing well, putting the kids first and managing to keep a friendship, feel a bit bad gossiping about her when she’s not on YouTube anymore.
Well they seem to be Ok he gets the kids regularly ...I had a look on his FB to see if he was shacked up wy anybody else 🤫 but it doesn't look like it 😂

• Haha
Has anyone seen the latest baby pic ! I can see more of P in the baby now...

The latest post from Jess the baby is the image of P and a great sleeper ,she seems to be coping well then !

She is my absolute fave person on YouTube, I have watched her for about 4 years now - I love how brutally honest she is about being a parent and it’s so refreshing. I have been re-watching her Vlogmas videos which are great, I am like her in that I get excited for Christmas in the summer 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.