Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t thinks she’s as much of an oversharer as other you tubers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she largely had a second because she didn’t want P to be an only child but there’s not much wrong with that, she must have wanted a second aswell or I doubt she’d have one.
she clearly loves P, I just don’t think she’s into the mushy lovey dovey stuff
yeah its just so obvious how not excited she is just hope this does not lead her to have problems down the road with regret or PND OR anything like that

yeah you two are right i just think i am reading too much in to lol and pregnancy is not always the most fun time anyway

Reactions: 1
yeah its just so obvious how not excited she is just hope this does not lead her to have problems down the road with regret or PND OR anything like that

yeah you two are right i just think i am reading too much in to lol and pregnancy is not always the most fun time anyway
I watched her q&a the other day and there were moments you could see how excited she was which was nice, I think aswell, she’s spoke about how much she regrets over sharing in the past, I think she’s reigning herself in which is a pleasant change

really do hope she has a good birth, and enjoys it all

Reactions: 3
It’s pretty rare to see Jess excited about much, I think. She’s just not that way inclined I think.

Reactions: 5
Adding to the comments above, I think Jess is being realistic 😆 she doesn’t enjoy the baby stage, but if you say that you’re automatically made out to be some kind of awful person.
I love when a baby gets to the toddler stage but babies are pretty boring and pretty disgusting 🤷‍♀️ It’s all consuming and you don’t get a lot back during those years, you can tell she’s a brilliant mum to P but I respect how honest she is, I think at times she’s wondering if it’s worth it 🤣 and I think most mums go through that!!!

compared to Lucy Jessica Carter and her unrealistic perfect pregnancy/birth/family I prefer Jess.

Reactions: 8
She was definitely excited when she found out she was pregnant. I think she's more thoughtful in the way of not chucking the pregnancy in your face like a few do. Jess just tells it like it is, more realistically than painting everything to be plain sailing and rosey like some do. Out of all the mummy bloggers, she beats them all hands down. There's no fakeness with her or the "I'm the perfect parent" attitude. I've really enjoyed watching the bits she shares about her pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s up with her husband? He seems sooo grumpy! I could never live with a man like that 🤣

• Haha
She’s just realistic! And from somebody who had spd from 24 weeks it’s hard when you’ve got another child to worry about you just feel so guilty you can’t do much. I couldn't imagine vlogging it all. You are excited but in so much pain!. She’s not over the top like other mum vloggers she’s just her. She doesn’t over share which I never understand why most do anyway as it just looks fake

Reactions: 4
I think she is just being honest & real! Having a baby isn’t all happiness and excitement! There’s nerves about the birth, sleepless nights, having a child and a newborn and caring for both on your own! There are more hard parts of being a parent than easy parts & she is well aware of this and unlike the first time where you are naive, she knows 100% what she is letting herself in for! If I had a second child I would definitely be more nervous because I know what’s to come 😂😂😂 I do think she is excited though but like others have said she isn’t over the top about it! X

Reactions: 6
Love the name. Just hope she doesn’t call her ‘F’ in the same way she calls Phoebe ‘P’

Reactions: 3
did anyone see ellies comment to some one on her post about going for a walk ? jess put a post about going for a walk a few people commented to see if jess was ok and ellie left quite a snarky remark and telling people to respect jess privacy when people were just worried with this virus going around :\

so happy her little girl is here safely though shes beautiful

did anyone see ellies comment to some one on her post about going for a walk ? jess put a post about going for a walk a few people commented to see if jess was ok and ellie left quite a snarky remark and telling people to respect jess privacy when people were just worried with this virus going around :\

so happy her little girl is here safely though shes beautiful
I don’t really see the issue with Ellie’s response, Jess did say she’d probably take some time off social media
Ellie just seemed to be idk protecting Jess? Whilst she’s away, they have a pretty solid friendship I guess she’s just protective of her privacy (but I think they were also just wondering after her, she’d been pretty active until a day or two ago)

agree it’s nice to see they’re all safe

Reactions: 2
I don’t really see the issue with Ellie’s response, Jess did say she’d probably take some time off social media
Ellie just seemed to be idk protecting Jess? Whilst she’s away, they have a pretty solid friendship I guess she’s just protective of her privacy (but I think they were also just wondering after her, she’d been pretty active until a day or two ago)

agree it’s nice to see they’re all safe
Yeah i expected her not to annouce it for a few weeks as i know she said she wanted to keep it just for them which i totally understand

Just watched it, and it is very sweet! She seems very happy and contented, which isn’t always the vibe I get from her, so it’s lovely to see.
I have a real soft spot for Jess. I’m so happy she seems to have bonded with the baby so well,
It can’t be easy having P home full time when she’s used to being in nursery as well. Especially with a new born and such restrictions being put on them all.

Reactions: 7
Wonder Is she a fan of the Meldrums she called the baby after their two girls !

but was it after her or was it just a name she liked ?
she made a point in one of her last videos to say she doesnt really like the main stream mum vloggers as she does not connect to them does not think there real like her etc
she looks so happy and content i know in her pegnancy i said she doesnt look excited and tbh i stand by that as i genreally did think she did seem a bit off and bit not as excited as many people would be despite nerves she still always spoke about it negativily etc but she seems to be doing amazing and her little girl is a beauty
congrats jess

I know one is Florence, but the others aren’t Ophelia are they?
I have a real soft spot for Jess. I’m so happy she seems to have bonded with the baby so well,
It can’t be easy having P home full time when she’s used to being in nursery as well. Especially with a new born and such restrictions being put on them all.
Same, i don’t agree with all her parenting but I do Like her a lot.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.