Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know anything about her mum?
the mum seems to rely on her a lot and let her down alot,
it doesn’t seem to be the best relationship.
I think she’s mentioned in the past she has let her down a lot and she knows that she can’t depend on her for much.
I get the sense she’s frustrated by her even if she loves her, I know I watched one upload when she was very upset because her mum hadn’t turned up or something.

Reactions: 1
she's a bit different with her book buying obsession....i like her now i'm more used to her

she's frustrated by her mum, she has copd but still smokes, effectively disabling herself.

That’s sad for her, it’s clear how much she loves her mum from how much she does mention her. I remember about the smoking now you mention it

I really like Jess! One of the very few vloggers I watch now. One of the only ones who’s down to earth x

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe this time last year watching her vlogmas I really disliked her, I didn’t understand why she was harsh about her mum or seemed so hard on P, or why she had a kid at all when she didn’t seem to like kids 😂
she’s a personality you have to get used to but now I really, really like her.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe this time last year watching her vlogmas I really disliked her, I didn’t understand why she was harsh about her mum or seemed so hard on P, or why she had a kid at all when she didn’t seem to like kids 😂
she’s a personality you have to get used to but now I really, really like her.
I was talking to my friend who started watching her the other day about this, i think it's because she's so raw when she films she literally doesn't sugar coat anything and compared to most you tubers these days who try and paint their lives as perfect she can come across quite jarring because she literally does the opposite but it's so real you can't help but like her for it!

She the only person who I actively check to see if she's uploaded these days I'm going to be gutted when she stops uploading daily after vlogmas

Reactions: 4
I really like her. And this is the only vlogger I’ve ever watched that I don’t get irritated by at all. Even the ones I like there’s something they say or do that annoys me.

I’ve never watched a vlogger I can relate to as much. Motherhood isn’t all dressing your kids up and play dates, like a lot of mum vloggers show, in my opinion. It can be so frustrating and I love that Jess admits she struggles.

I was exactly the same with my second daughter. Jesus Christ himself would have lost patience with her at times. I really struggled and felt like a crap mum.

She’s not up her own arse at all, she’s a bit too much the other way at times. She puts herself down sometimes.

Reactions: 7
I love Jess, I think she's an incredible mom. She has her tit together more than she gives herself credit for. P, is a beautiful soul and you can see she's been brought up well. Neil, works really hard and I don't think he particularly likes to feature in the vlogs too much, however you can see he's very much hands on. She's definitely my fav tuber and deserves so many more subscribers x

I really like Jess, but her friend is as thick as tit...... she seems to know absolutely nothing at all.
Im sure she’s a nice girl but wow is she dumb as duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I really like Jess, but her friend is as thick as tit...... she seems to know absolutely nothing at all.
Im sure she’s a nice girl but wow is she dumb as duck.
Haha just watched a bit of her latest video, had to turn it off because that Ellie is really irritating! She tries to come across as though she knows everything but as you say, she's thick 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Haha just watched a bit of her latest video, had to turn it off because that Ellie is really irritating! She tries to come across as though she knows everything but as you say, she's thick 😂
She is painfully stupid.
When she got to the nappy bit I had to turn off. she’d annoyed me enough, Apparently people who use reusable nappies put the full nappy (tit and all) into the washing machine 😐

it’s a pity because I never thought she was that stupid in the past. 😆

I normally do. Elle was just extra dense this time around 🙂 still really like Jess but she needs to look into the changes happening to YouTuber in January.
Bit off topic but can you explain what the changes entail? I tried to look into it and from what I gathered it was just that any content that's deemed to be made for kids (like the God awful Ryan's Toys) will no longer receive ad revenue. But feel I must be missing out on some further regs that have an effect on mum youtubers?

Probably my favourite YouTuber tbh. Real, says it how it is, love her chat videos with her friend. I could literally watch them all day hilarious yet honest and they say what everyone else is thinking. Real mums , real problems no influencer crap even if she did I believe she would be very picky with which brands she works with.

I absolutely love her. It took a while for me to warm to her but I think that's just because she's so blunt but now that's what I love about her. Very real and brutally honest about everything

Reactions: 5
i really like jess
however i can not help but feel like shes had this baby for so so many wrong reasons
if you watch her videos she does not come across as excited what so ever she even admitted she is not maternal at all i think theres a genrel diffence between trying to be a different mum blogger and just appearing like you could not give two hoots about your child
i am no way saying she neglects P but the way she talks about the baby worries me i dont know does anyone else get the feeling or am i looking to far in to the situation ? like its almost like to me they have had a second because they feel they had to i dont know some thing very off and not right about it

i really like jess
however i can not help but feel like shes had this baby for so so many wrong reasons
if you watch her videos she does not come across as excited what so ever she even admitted she is not maternal at all i think theres a genrel diffence between trying to be a different mum blogger and just appearing like you could not give two hoots about your child
i am no way saying she neglects P but the way she talks about the baby worries me i dont know does anyone else get the feeling or am i looking to far in to the situation ? like its almost like to me they have had a second because they feel they had to i dont know some thing very off and not right about it
I just don’t thinks she’s as much of an oversharer as other you tubers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she largely had a second because she didn’t want P to be an only child but there’s not much wrong with that, she must have wanted a second aswell or I doubt she’d have one.
she clearly loves P, I just don’t think she’s into the mushy lovey dovey stuff

I just don’t thinks she’s as much of an oversharer as other you tubers 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she largely had a second because she didn’t want P to be an only child but there’s not much wrong with that, she must have wanted a second aswell or I doubt she’d have one.
she clearly loves P, I just don’t think she’s into the mushy lovey dovey stuff
Totally agree with this. She isn’t maybe outwardly excited, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t looking forward to it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.