Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless.them let's hope her channel grows she deserves to make more than she does from YouTube

Reactions: 8
She seems so happy as well, I never thought she’d want another!
I love how honest she is about her struggles becoming a mum and how difficult she found it all in the beginning, she seems a really great mum now. I’m really happy for her!

Reactions: 8
Such lovely news. Maybe seeing Ellie have Eliot changed her mind. Jess is such a great, natural mum and I think P is going to be a great big sister.

Well this is going to be an exciting few months, a lot of youtubers I watch are expecting. There must be something in the water!

Reactions: 6
Really pleased for them. Not being Pervy but in a recent video I thought her boobs looked ginormous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Ellie having her second must have swayed it. I like Jess but it'll be interesting to see her go from one to two kids. It's bloody hard! I think there may be some moaning vlogs/insta stories next year lol.

Reactions: 4
I think Ellie having her second must have swayed it. I like Jess but it'll be interesting to see her go from one to two kids. It's bloody hard! I think there may be some moaning vlogs/insta stories next year lol.
Yes I did think that when she was saying how she knows what’s coming now since she’s had one. Adding another is a whole other ball game, and they can be such a different baby anyway!

Ah I'm happy for her, she's a great Mum. I find Jess very easy to watch, she's lovely. Little P is such a doll xx

Reactions: 2
I stopped watching her. Did not know she was pregnant again but expected it to happen sooner or later. I could not watch the way she was with her daughter. I appreciate that she is young and learning, but she is a cold fish. The things she gets annoyed and angry about regarding Phoebe make me shudder. "Don't touch that Phoebe!" as Phoebe simply touches a wall/toy/rock/swing etc and then proceeds to get manhandled and told off. In some ways I appreciate that she is not a show pony with a fake smile promoting tat, but I do find her irritation at her own child a bit much. Maybe don't put it all on camera? I don't want to see you biting the head off your child for being tired and whining.

I really really like her, she seems so lovely and down to earth unlike so many bloggers. However, I’m not a fan of her other half 😂 been catching up with some vlogs and I don’t like the way he speaks to her!! Maybe it’s just me though

I really really like her, she seems so lovely and down to earth unlike so many bloggers. However, I’m not a fan of her other half 😂 been catching up with some vlogs and I don’t like the way he speaks to her!! Maybe it’s just me though
I agree but I think it's abit of a two way street. They seem quite cold with each other.
He seems good with phoebe though.

I’ve always thought he seemed a bit off, but I just think he doesn’t want to be filmed, he seems quite content with working & having family time, guess he doesn’t want/feel comfortable being out on YouTube

Reactions: 1
I used to watch her but found her quite rude and blunt. I stopped watching when she used to go on about Neil’s family and not wanting to spend Christmas with them, I even remember her saying ‘Neil’ was a tit name and thought that was quite rude! I found it obvious she is an only child as she can come across selfish at times.

Reactions: 2
I used to watch her but found her quite rude and blunt. I stopped watching when she used to go on about Neil’s family and not wanting to spend Christmas with them, I even remember her saying ‘Neil’ was a tit name and thought that was quite rude! I found it obvious she is an only child as she can come across selfish at times.
Literally same. 🤣🤣

I started off on this thread listing the things I didn't like about her, I started watching her just before vlogmas and in 12 months I've completely changed my opinion on her,
She's so honest, uncomfortably so at times!! She seems to be one of very few channels that hasn't sold out to ads and click bait content.

I was coming here to start a rave thread on her!

I came across her channel after her backhanded dig at Claire Witt.

I think she’s the most relatable vlogger to me when my kids were younger. Yeah, she swears in front of her child but I know I did too. I didn’t have endless patience and lost my temper when mine were younger. I lose it more now they’re teenagers!

Just watched her Christmas Day vlog and I love that Phoebe didn’t have 500 presents to open. And they staggered the opening of them too which I think is good. Too many presents can be overwhelming for little ones that age who don’t fully understand Christmas

Phoebe is a wee darling and I’m really looking forward to seeing baby number 2!

I think from a video I just watched that her mum has a drink problem.

Also, she’s a cat person! My new favourite vlogger now you me and the 6 c’s has gone!

Reactions: 7
I think she’s brilliant! Also find her friend Ellie really funny, you can tell they have a great friendship.

Reactions: 6
I was coming here to start a rave thread on her!

I came across her channel after her backhanded dig at Claire Witt.

I think she’s the most relatable vlogger to me when my kids were younger. Yeah, she swears in front of her child but I know I did too. I didn’t have endless patience and lost my temper when mine were younger. I lose it more now they’re teenagers!

Just watched her Christmas Day vlog and I love that Phoebe didn’t have 500 presents to open. And they staggered the opening of them too which I think is good. Too many presents can be overwhelming for little ones that age who don’t fully understand Christmas

Phoebe is a wee darling and I’m really looking forward to seeing baby number 2!

I think from a video I just watched that her mum has a drink problem.

Also, she’s a cat person! My new favourite vlogger now you me and the 6 c’s has gone!
What was the dig at Claire ??

Reactions: 1
What was the dig at Claire ??
she mentioned on one of her latest vids (think it was a q&a) about a mum who’d not long had a baby and had uploaded 5 or 6 vlogs. She basically said about taking time off and living in the moment. Think that was it anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.