Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her. I think she is down to earth. Not always smiling and fake. Tells you the bad as well as the good. Everything is relatable with her. She doesnt have a lot of money and isn't flashy, she isn't selling her soul for the #ads. Wish more was like her! Fingers crossed that she never becomes a Channel Mum Bot.
She mentioned she got asked to go down to the mumcon thing and she refused. I do agree the way she speaks to P is sometimes a little harsh.

Reactions: 2
I watched her nursery update this week and she said something had happened this week? (Might have been last week) that she was obviously annoyed/upset about? Anyone know what it was? I think it was on her Instagram.

Reactions: 1
I watched her nursery update this week and she said something had happened this week? (Might have been last week) that she was obviously annoyed/upset about? Anyone know what it was? I think it was on her Instagram.
School keep ringing her to pick P up and saying she’s not settling but one teacher tells her one thing and the other something different, which would annoy me too! x

Her chats and snacks upload was very, very honest,
I found myself laughing and agreeing with so much she was saying about other influencers.
I can imagine if she’d gone to the channel mum event she would have blended right in with Laura Byrne and Meldrum 😂
I like her for the fact she most definitely wouldn’t 😂
I’m warming to her, definitely NOT a fan but I love how unapologetically honest she is about her relationship with P and being a mum and I love her enthusiasm for reading when she uploads her book reviews
The way she acts in front of her kid is still shocking though

I love watching Phoebe and me. Jess seems like one of the most honest youtubers. She does seem to be struggling sometimes and I feel bad for her. I don't have children myself but I think it's a learning curve. As Phoebe gets older, Jess will learn more about certain things and it will get easier.

She is how she is , I don’t like the swearing but none of us are perfect . I don’t think she likes the sociable side to the mummy blogger stuff and just does what works for her

Reactions: 3
I love watching Phoebe and me. Jess seems like one of the most honest youtubers. She does seem to be struggling sometimes and I feel bad for her. I don't have children myself but I think it's a learning curve. As Phoebe gets older, Jess will learn more about certain things and it will get easier.
Totally agree, she’s doing her best and I think she’s doing fab! Being a parent is bloody hard, I like how she’s so open and honest

Watching her insta stories today and she is really struggling P seems to be getting worse I definitely think she is on the spectrum. I actually feel really sorry for Jess she is having a hard time lately

Watching her insta stories today and she is really struggling P seems to be getting worse I definitely think she is on the spectrum. I actually feel really sorry for Jess she is having a hard time lately

I wonder what support her husband and extended family give her. She seems very isolated

Just seen her story, bless her. It’s awful when children play up, Iv been there myself and snapped a few times out in public, kids like to push you to your limit - 3yr olds are haaaard work, she has my sympathy 😔, I hope she reaches out to her Partner, Family or even a Friend for help if she needs it and not feel as though she has to do it all on her own because she’s Mum x

I wonder what support her husband and extended family give her. She seems very isolated
I know her husband works long hours and she doesn't get on with her Mother or Mother in law but I hope she has a friend to talk to, she does seem to be isolated. My heart literally went out to her today.

Reactions: 5
I know her husband works long hours and she doesn't get on with her Mother or Mother in law but I hope she has a friend to talk to, she does seem to be isolated. My heart literally went out to her today.
She has her friend Ellie, they done a video the other day. I don't think she has many other friends though.

Her YouTube channel is my guilty pleasure; there is something about Jess I find so relatable and endearing. It does make me feel uncomfortable sometimes though how she interacts and speaks to P but I do think she loves her with all her heart. A lot of what she says I’m sure most parents think at some point.

Reactions: 4
Ok, this isn’t like me at all. I’m saying it again 😂
I’m warming to this one more and more 😂 I honestly couldn’t take to her over vlogmas and I hadn’t planned to go back but I find myself watching every week now and knowing I really shouldn’t like her but I kinda do. 😂

Reactions: 5
She's one of my favourite youtubers - i find her very "real", honest, and relateable.
The only thing i don't like is how she swears in front of P.

Reactions: 3
My heart broke for her watching her latest vlog☹
I was just coming here to say this. God I honestly felt bad for her.
I don’t even know what to say I just want to hug her. I do think P needs some help (that’s not a judgment!!!) she seems very overwhelmed with nursery and the changes in life, apart from that we’ve all been there 😂
But I really do feel for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.