Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Florence is making me broody 😍😍
She’s a little darling, want to reach in to the screen and squeeze her!

So glad to see Jess taking so well to being a mum of 2. They’re a beautiful family

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Baby Florence is making me broody 😍😍
She’s a little darling, want to reach in to the screen and squeeze her!

So glad to see Jess taking so well to being a mum of 2. They’re a beautiful family
Ohhhhh me too!!! She is a beautiful little baby.

Im so happy for Jess, she seems so content.x

Reactions: 3
She seems to have found her feet more with baby Florence (who is absolutely adorable) Jess seems so much more chilled out now to when she had Phoebe.

Reactions: 6
Jess is doing vlogmas and what a ray of sunshine Florence is, she’s such a beauty and a very pleasant child always smiling 🙂

Reactions: 11
Jess is doing vlogmas and what a ray of sunshine Florence is, she’s such a beauty and a very pleasant child always smiling 🙂
She's gorgeous isn’t she! Such a cute pudgy little darling. Both her kids seem so happy and loved too. I love her vlogs.

Reactions: 8
They're gorgeous ,she seems much more relaxed this time around and P seems to be settling into school well ..you could just eat Florence she's such a happy wee soul ..beautiful baby.

Reactions: 5
I really love seeing how relaxed Jess is with Florence, and how easily it all came to her. I know she had said she was unsure about a second child, but it’s all just slotted in to place so well, they are such a lovely little family.

I also think it’s wonderful how proud she is of P’s writing and things. She is so keen so show them off as a proud mummy, which is just lovely.

The only Vlogmas I enjoy.
I have so much time for Jess and Florence is adorable.

watching snacks and chats number 3 where she is saying youtubers they dis like who do we think they are ?

In their chats video they say the mum vloggers they dislike do we think its the bigger ones ?
You mean her and Ellie ? I thought it was vlogmus you were talking about .I'd say it's the bigger ones that use their kids for engagement.

Reactions: 1
You mean her and Ellie ? I thought it was vlogmus you were talking about .I'd say it's the bigger ones that use their kids for engagement.
Aha ive watched all vlogmas so was watching old content yeah there both quite real compared to the others

The difference between watching jess in her pregnancy q and a and the reality is crazy u could tell she was so scared but looks like it comes so natural to her so happy its all ok il admitt i was scared she would suffer with pnd just a few things she said before made me think she regreted it but so happy there doing well :)

I wonder if she stuck to no visits ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
i hope jess is ok after losing her job sounds like somthing serious must have happened x
She's a cleaner isn't she ? maybe the office is closing with the new restrictions so they won't need her anymore if they're all WFH.

She's a cleaner isn't she ? maybe the office is closing with the new restrictions so they won't need her anymore if they're all WFH.
it was her office desk job she lost she said she doesnt wanna share why online just that somthing happened made her uncomfortable and she could not cope with it so decided to leave but then said she lost it so i dont know

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.