Phoebe & Me - begging her followers for 8.5 grand she can pay for a boob job & some bits from “bargs”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her, her content and her honesty but the way she talks to and about Phoebe doesn't sit right with me. If you follow her you can see that P is really struggling to settle into school and it's like she doesn't care. P was only in school less a week and she wanted her to skip in not a bother as a viewer I could tell P is not that type of child!

Reactions: 4
She can be a bit sharp but it’s her first child and she’s learning as she goes like we all have

Reactions: 5
Did she ! Well and to have filmed and uploaded it as well , well when her little girl starts calling other children that they will wonder where she learnt it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did she ! Well and to have filmed and uploaded it as well , well when her little girl starts calling other children that they will wonder where she learnt it
Yeah I was shocked it was sometime last year. She got a bit of stick about it and was like oh that is just how I talk!

• Wow
I love her videos but she does talk to P like crap

“Put it in the bleeping bin,
no that’s it you’re not bleeping having it anymore you’ve bleeping wasted it
that cost money and you’ve wasted one.”

My memory of watching this woman pre vlogmas. She was talking about a 60p for 12 yogurt.

She also blasted someone out of it in a parking lot, calling them all the names under the sun with “bleeping” thrown in every few minutes. In front of her daughter.
Who also coincidentally wet herself in the car seat that same day.

I watched 2/3 and went back to the nursery uploads, doesn’t P have difficulty speaking?
She’s probably scared stiff of her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Totally agree her language to P is disgraceful don't get me wrong I'm no angel but she is on a different level. I honestly think P is on the spectrum with having an autistic child myself I can see some of the traits especially with sensory issues. I mentioned this in a nice way awhile ago to her in comments and she shot me down.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree her language to P is disgraceful don't get me wrong I'm no angel but she is on a different level. I honestly think P is on the spectrum with having an autistic child myself I can see some of the traits especially with sensory issues. I mentioned this in a nice way awhile ago to her in comments and she shot me down.
I agree I've worked with children under 5 diagnosed and undiagnosed for over 20 years. My son also has autism and I think P is on the spectrum. From seeing the problems she is having with nursery and how she reacts when nursery as her to take P home would not like to be the teacher to have to bring up the subject of having P be seen by other professionals if the school pick up on some of her traits.

Have to say though although I dont like/agree with how she talks to and around P at times it's nice to see a instamum/youtuber being themselves she doesn't put on a show let's face it Mrs Meldrum calls her girls sweetheart etc on camera do I really think shes the same off hell no, but I do feel Jess is totally herself what you see is what you get and I like that about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've watched the little one too and she definately shows signs of being on the spectrum and letting her stand in windows and tables and laughing it's all going to go wrong as soon as she has to do as she is told .. but I'm sure that will make for another headline and pity party

Reactions: 5
I watched her most recent video and she literally says she can't deal with P asking for snacks! Sorry Jess but that's what kids do!
So much of what P does ticks boxes for me regarding being on the spectrum. l agree that I would hate to be the teacher to have that conversation with her!
I also agree that she isn't fake what you see is what with you get with Jess but somethings are just odd, like she wouldn't give P chocolate till she was three because it didn't sit right with her. Yet she can swear and get annoyed with her because she isn't doing a jigsaw or wasgij right!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Showing lots of signs of being on the spectrum and it seems like Jess will need as much help as P dealing with it. I like that fact that Jess clearly isn’t the natural maternal type and she doesn’t try to fake it

I like her. I think she is down to earth. Not always smiling and fake. Tells you the bad as well as the good. Everything is relatable with her. She doesnt have a lot of money and isn't flashy, she isn't selling her soul for the #ads. Wish more was like her! Fingers crossed that she never becomes a Channel Mum Bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.