Phoebe & Me #2 begged for then bagged 8.5 grand! Abandons her subs, it all feels a bit underhand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was clear from the pre op begging vids she was over playing for sympathy .
She was so cringe dry crying for people to give her money to “change her life” well people did give generously and she just took the money and fucked off! She’s rude and stuck up! Blatantly ignoring people on IG when they ask her if she’s doing vlogmas/YouTube again. Hope your new tits were worth it you thief!!!

Reactions: 6
Well….. the boob reduction didn’t have the desired effect for her. It just ruined her mental health as she pinned her life changing after it and nope it did nothing coz she is and always will be an hole

Reactions: 6
Back with an even worse attitude as if her subs should be grateful she's filmed some content for them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She’s still harsh with her kids. Not much warmth. She’s not well though so let’s see how Dec pans out…..

Reactions: 3
Suprized she is back! I have missed her videos ill admit but her tone with the girls I don't like

Reactions: 1
I thought her tone in general was very abrupt and condescending, imagine taking her sick toddler to work to have to sleep on an office chair, not to mention all the old people she probably passed her germs to while serving them.

I'm glad to see the return of vlogmas but I can't believe how many advent calendars there are in that house and that some of them were on the hob already :oops:

Does anyone know how to start a new thread?

Reactions: 3
I feel that was a waste of 30+ minutes
Couldn’t see how there was anything festive about it. Probably could have filled getting the tree up and sorting through the decorations maybe? Anywho hope she’s feeling better soon

New thread is here

(Hope this has worked!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.