Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking Herbie home to your parents, my dad would tear him a new one with that name - although saying that I’m a northern labour voter so hardly the Herbie Tory party right wing male my mum still boobs me at 16 girlfriend material 🥴. Herbie is cute for a baby or an old man, not a young male!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Nohairdontcare I’m convinced you are Feebs! You only comment on this thread and it’s always in her favour....very odd!
So because I like her sons name I’m phoebe? I’m sure if I was I would be objecting the mick smugnell references and everything else, I’m just a pregnant woman who happens to feel strongly about a mothers birth rights. I would post a selfie, but you tattlers are actual detectives 😂 I’d be scared what you would find out about me haha and I’ve commented on Mrs hunches thread a few times if we’re going to get particular

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So because I like her sons name I’m phoebe? I’m sure if I was I would be defending the mick smugnell references and everything else, I’m just a pregnant woman who happens to feel strongly about a mothers birth rights. I would post a selfie, but you tattlers are actual detectives 😂 I’d be scared what you would find out about me haha and I’ve commented on Mrs hunches thread a few times if we’re going to get particular
😷😷😷😷 your her...

Reactions: 2
I absolutely think she is too! She’s only ever on here praising phoebe, have you not realised you stick out like a sore thumb lol totally wrong place for you here!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think she is as she was on here discussing home births just hours after the baby was born, surely not even feebs would do that.
I just think she's someone a bit deluded who thinks reading a few articles online makes them more knowledgeable than medical professionals who have spent years and years working in the field and researching. So probably thinks feebs is the holy grail for going against medical advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she is as she was on here discussing home births just hours after the baby was born, surely not even feebs would do that.
I just think she's someone a bit deluded who thinks reading a few articles online makes them more knowledgeable than medical professionals who have spent years and years working in the field and researching. So probably thinks feebs is the holy grail for going against medical advice.
Deluded? Because I have researched birth rights and statistics? Ok then 😂 I certainly don’t think she is the holy grail. I just agree with her point of view that medical professionals don’t personalise medical care for pregnant women , which they should! Literally nothing else

Reactions: 2
So because I like her sons name I’m phoebe? I’m sure if I was I would be objecting the mick smugnell references and everything else, I’m just a pregnant woman who happens to feel strongly about a mothers birth rights. I would post a selfie, but you tattlers are actual detectives 😂 I’d be scared what you would find out about me haha and I’ve commented on Mrs hunches thread a few times if we’re going to get particular
We can all see your posting history and it’s mainly posts on here sticking up for gingertits. You are clearly doing a “MOD” and not arguing back on everything but I remain convinced!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not really fair to call someone deluded for trying to do their own research for their own body. My mum works in a top london hospital in the labour ward and the Midwives and doctors make mistakes everyday. It’s my due date for my second baby today and my mum is absolutely petrified about my birth because she sees how wrong things go because of medical intervention every day! In the same way I’m a chartered surveyor, but sometimes I go to clients that know more than me because they’ve been researching what’s wrong with their own building for months while I might not have seen that type of construction or defect for years, or maybe I just did a ten minute lecture on it ten years ago at uni!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Nohairdontcare..... you have literally only posted on this forum. Generally defensive or reacting to other positive posts on here. Get a life, you have your forum which you ram down our throats every waking hour and we have ours. As for the posting a few hours after the birth, would probably have been smug that she managed at home and desperate to see what the reaction was here given many people had quite openly hoped that she might have a different experience to the breeze she made out it was last time. People only feel that way because she has been so blinkered to the fact that many women have terrible experiences which stay with them for years after.

Feebs, duck off. Stop trying to sell me stuff whilst deluding yourself about your frugal life whilst you spunk your money on annual passes, expensive lease cars, new toys and meals out every five minutes. Just duck off already.

Reactions: 3
I actually agree with Feebs on a lot of things too...does that mean I’m her as well? 🤔
As I posted a few pages back, at no point (that we know of) has Feebs specifically gone against medical advice. All she’s done is talk about the fact that you CAN refuse induction if you don’t want it, etc etc etc. I don’t recall her ever saying explicitly ‘nobody should ever agree to be induced, you should all ignore your doctors’. She’s just said you CAN, if you don’t believe it’s the right option for you. Which is true.
What’s unfortunate is she’s said all that in such a smug, patronising way, while wearing everyone down with her ginger nipples and generally being insufferable, that now she just comes across as a total twit regardless of what she’s actually said. It’s a problem with her personality and attitude, not necessarily what she’s got to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Nohairdontcare..... you have literally only posted on this forum. Generally defensive or reacting to other positive posts on here. Get a life, you have your forum which you ram down our throats every waking hour and we have ours. As for the posting a few hours after the birth, would probably have been smug that she managed at home and desperate to see what the reaction was here given many people had quite openly hoped that she might have a different experience to the breeze she made out it was last time. People only feel that way because she has been so blinkered to the fact that many women have terrible experiences which stay with them for years after.

Feebs, duck off. Stop trying to sell me stuff whilst deluding yourself about your frugal life whilst you spunk your money on annual passes, expensive lease cars, new toys and meals out every five minutes. Just duck off already.
Would you like to check my whole post history?
I certainly not phoebe. I’m a 29 year old married woman from County Durham. I’ll give you my address if you like 🙄🙄

I actually agree with Feebs on a lot of things too...does that mean I’m her as well? 🤔
As I posted a few pages back, at no point (that we know of) has Feebs specifically gone against medical advice. All she’s done is talk about the fact that you CAN refuse induction if you don’t want it, etc etc etc. I don’t recall her ever saying explicitly ‘nobody should ever agree to be induced, you should all ignore your doctors’. She’s just said you CAN, if you don’t believe it’s the right option for you. Which is true.
What’s unfortunate is she’s said all that in such a smug, patronising way, while wearing everyone down with her ginger nipples and generally being insufferable, that now she just comes across as a total twit regardless of what she’s actually said. It’s a problem with her personality and attitude, not necessarily what she’s got to say.
obviously if you agree with women’s birthrights you’re phoebe 🙄

We can all see your posting history and it’s mainly posts on here sticking up for gingertits. You are clearly doing a “MOD” and not arguing back on everything but I remain convinced!
Specifically about women’s birth rights!! I couldn’t care less that you slag off her looks and her ‘ginger tits’ but women’s birth rights are a different level

Would you like to check my whole post history?
I certainly not phoebe. I’m a 29 year old married woman from County Durham. I’ll give you my address if you like 🙄🙄

obviously if you agree with women’s birthrights you’re phoebe 🙄

Specifically about women’s birth rights!! I couldn’t care less that you slag off her looks and her ‘ginger tits’ but women’s birth rights are a different level
I’ve already looked. Literally all Feebs. Why so invested? Family? A friend?

Reactions: 1
I’ve stated this multiple times. You would know about it had you looked at my post history properly, I was induced with my first and it was horrific, because I was told I HAD to have an induction for no medical reason.
It’s not ok that women are lied to every day about these things
Oh and if you look at my posts properly you will see comments on Harry Prickards, and towers and Mrs Hinch

Sorry, apart from a token post on Hinch, towers and pickard. Noticed she reposted Prickard congratulating her on the babies arrival. For a consultant (all be it a tit one) I’m amazed she is associating herself with that utter fraud.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.