Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn't have a name straight away either. Imagine what the other choices were? bleeping Herbie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t hate the name Herbie but Herbie Holliday and Vesper Holiday, they sound like some sort of cheap 90’s road trip movie.

Poor kids, good job they’re middle class cos if they grew up round where I did they’d be ripped to tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she knew full well what she was going to call him, she was just plucking up the courage to put it out there. Each to their own but wow, just wow 😂

Reactions: 4
Herbie is one of those names where it suits and baby/toddler and old man but it is difficult to imagine an adult Herbie

Reactions: 12
duck my actual life.

Herbie, oh duck off phoebe what an awful name.

18 years old introducing yourself to people as Herbie Holliday 🤮

I know I’m mean but why not just call him James instead.

• Haha
I knew she’d be smug after she shat the kid out but never in my wildest nightmare did I think it’d be this bad.

Oohhh here we are taking our birth pool back! WHO THE SWEET duck CARES?!?!?

I’m not sure how I feel about the name. I do like unusual ones. It’s not awful but as has been said I can’t imagine a grown man being a herbie, it’s definitely just a baby name.

I knew she’d be smug after she shat the kid out but never in my wildest nightmare did I think it’d be this bad.

Oohhh here we are taking our birth pool back! WHO THE SWEET duck CARES?!?!?

I’m not sure how I feel about the name. I do like unusual ones. It’s not awful but as has been said I can’t imagine a grown man being a herbie, it’s definitely just a baby name.
He will be called Herb as an adult.. a slang term for cannabis. Something that kid will need to smoke a lot to put up with her as a mother 😅😅

• Haha
I'm not a fan of Herbie personally... but even less of a fan of Herbie Holliday. That poor kid when he goes to school 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’ll be a Tory-led private school for darling vesper and herbie. He won’t get taken the piss out of because they’ll all have similarly weird names

• Haha
See I know two herbies one is about to turn 70 & other is maybe 80 odd so struggling with baby / teenage / young adult herbie!

Loved the films as a kid though

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.