Phoebe Court @swfeebs #2 Want a lecture? You're in the right place, brace yourself for a boob in the face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again. It’s your body! Do what you want, don’t listen to silly doctors and midwives!!! No one can tell you what to do, BMI carries no risks blah blah! SHUT THE duck UP! Stop telling people to ignore professionals just because you do and think you know best. You don’t. Your advice is dangerous you stupid cow!

Reactions: 14
Here we go again. It’s your body! Do what you want, don’t listen to silly doctors and midwives!!! No one can tell you what to do, BMI carries no risks blah blah! SHUT THE duck UP! Stop telling people to ignore professionals just because you do and think you know best. You don’t. Your advice is dangerous you stupid cow!
Just about to say the same thing! If a medical professional is telling me not to do something as it will either harm my child or myself I will be bleeping listening to them the silly bint!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Husbands a bank manager

Reckon she’s a Tory. Smug comes with a territory. 😂.
(I’m nhs, I cannot vote blue)

Reactions: 11
It’s my body!
Just about to say the same thing! If a medical professional is telling me not to do something as it will either harm my child or myself I will be bleeping listening to them the silly bint!!!
I know so dangerous and silly!! I’ve seen lots of really sick babies in my jobs from people who have ignored the health professionals!

Reactions: 4
In her Q&A someone asked if V knows and she said yes she does.... she knows that there is a baby in mummy's tummy.... she also thinks she has one.... and Jim.... bless her !

Long time lurker. First time commenting .... having worked in maternity for 13 years - this comment she made about being told to do this or not that really annoyed me. Women are given informed choices about pregnancy and birth, but the will always recommend the safest option for mum and baby -just annoys me comments like .... she doesn’t know what she’s talking about!!!!

Reactions: 13
I have to admit the joy I felt when vesper entered the terrible twos was at feebs level smugness 🤣

She would always go on about how she didn’t have tantrums, and then as they all inevitably do, she hit that wonderful age where no amount of sensory play baskets are going to make any difference - it’s lay on the floor in Tesco because you won’t buy them a kinder egg time!

I think she said the reason she didn’t tell vesper about her pregnancy is because she’d keep asking when the baby was coming 🤔 my little girl was older than vesper when I was pregnant, she turned 4 just after I had my second - and yes she would ask me when the baby was coming out but not daily and I’m not the most patient of parents and it didn’t annoy me 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think it can do any good doing it this way. Like what the HELL is that girl going to think when mummy and daddy have a couple of days away (sorry I mean of course feebs won’t have to spend any time AT ALL in hospital after she’s powerfully and peacefully farted this kid out with no intervention WHATSOEVER) and then come home with a very noisy little person who takes up all their time?

It’s a recipe for disaster. Yes I do agree at 2 and a half you could tell her over and over again that she was going to be a big sister and she still wouldn’t totally understand what that meant but give the girl some warning at least!
Same! I would never normally revel in someone else’s misery, but I was almost as smug as SWfeebs is when the portrayal of perfect life started to crack like a window having a brick thrown through it. She is intolerable. The post a few days ago with the rant of ‘don’t listen to people who tell you the newborn stage is hard, they’re wrong, all they do is sleep blah blah blah’. I saw a comment put on by someone who is obviously really struggling with their newborn, think they mentioned colic and that they were obviously missing out on that best newborn stage and she must be doing something wrong or something. I felt so sorry for her because not all newborns are ‘easy’ and she is likely doing a great job.
I just looked and the other woman’s comment has been deleted on that post so either the person has felt the need to delete it or it’s been moderated and removed by phoebe. Anyway totally alienating people is just horrible. Sure, share your life but to put out there the obnoxious comment of ‘don’t listen to these people they’re wrong’ must make people that aren’t having an easy time with a baby, that doesn’t sleep and coo all the time feel like utter tit; to be portrayed as you don’t deserve a voice because I (phoebe) found that bit easy, so sit down, shut up as you don’t even deserve to be listened to. Anything that is at all different to her experience she completely disregards as untrue.
ughhh. The woman is disgusting in that respect. Smug thinks she knows it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Reported her account. She really could put someone in danger with her “ignore the doctors” comment. I doubt very much that insta will do anything though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same! I would never normally revel in someone else’s misery, but I was almost as smug as SWfeebs is when the portrayal of perfect life started to crack like a window having a brick thrown through it. She is intolerable. The post a few days ago with the rant of ‘don’t listen to people who tell you the newborn stage is hard, they’re wrong, all they do is sleep blah blah blah’. I saw a comment put on by someone who is obviously really struggling with their newborn, think they mentioned colic and that they were obviously missing out on that best newborn stage and she must be doing something wrong or something. I felt so sorry for her because not all newborns are ‘easy’ and she is likely doing a great job.
I just looked and the other woman’s comment has been deleted on that post so either the person has felt the need to delete it or it’s been moderated and removed by phoebe. Anyway totally alienating people is just horrible. Sure, share your life but to put out there the obnoxious comment of ‘don’t listen to these people they’re wrong’ must make people that aren’t having an easy time with a baby, that doesn’t sleep and coo all the time feel like utter tit; to be portrayed as you don’t deserve a voice because I (phoebe) found that bit easy, so sit down, shut up as you don’t even deserve to be listened to. Anything that is at all different to her experience she completely disregards as untrue.
ughhh. The woman is disgusting in that respect. Smug thinks she knows it all.
I've noticed this with the way she words a lot of things.
The other day she posted one saying she hadn't finished her Christmas shopping, hadn't done her decorations blah blah then saying this doesn't mean you're a bad person, it's all okay.
Well up until you made this post.. I hadn't even thought I was a bad person for not doing those things 🤔 Now I'm thinking, am I wrong 😂
Luckily I don't listen to rubbish on Instagram but some people do and it had an affect on them.

She posted another one similar too!

The newborn one on her post how she remembers sleepy mornings and lazy afternoons. Then says about people telling you the newborn stage is the hardest and not to listen.
Tbh, I'd take a toddler over newborn any day from my experiences.
But of course, hers was perfect. 🙄
Same as her saying it's a whole different ballgame with number 2. Enjoy the first time. blah blah.
Again, my second was way easier than my first 😂😂

She thinks her 1 child makes her the pro at everything and everything is so easy and like a fairytale.
🙄 Secretly hoping this one makes her rethink all her bullshit.

Sorry that was a long rant 😂

There she is talking about her 'debt' and having to cut back to repay it yet Jim's a bank manager and she had her own business then ran her parents business!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My newborn didn’t sleep. Ever. She had colic. And reflux. I had debilitating PND. Reading stuff like that used to push me over the edge - I felt like everyone was better than me, everyone was judging me, what was I doing wrong, and how my daughter would be better off without me and everyone would be happy I was gone. She is being so massively irresponsible.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else secretly hoping the new baby is a terrible sleeper just to wipe that smug look off her gob 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think that Vesper is going to be a nightmare when the baby comes...seems she rules the roost and is allowed to put her hands down mums top whenever she wants, she is going to have a hard time understanding the massive change, and who can blame her...this is why surely Feebs should have told her by now that theres a new baby on the way? I cant get my head around it 🙁
I completely agree. You can’t deny Vesper has a lovely life, is thriving and is very well taken care of ( cough huge sized food portions cough) , but she is undoubtedly going to become a right diva when she can’t stroke mummy’s ginger boobies when she’s boobin number 2. I think on these latest series of Q and A she comes across as soooo smug and know it all! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I feel tight saying this but I’m looking forwards to seeing how she manages with the two of them being the earth mother she is. Il give her this she is doing well keeping her weight down il give her that- nearly 5 stone on having V Couldn’t afford that again and she knows it! Xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else secretly hoping the new baby is a terrible sleeper just to wipe that smug look off her gob 😂
Yep and you know that Vesper will want the toilet every time she settles to feed this one. Can you also imagine if *shock horror* this one doesn’t take to “boobing” 🤮 for whatever reason.

Reactions: 9
I completely agree. You can’t deny Vesper has a lovely life, is thriving and is very well taken care of ( cough huge sized food portions cough) , but she is undoubtedly going to become a right diva when she can’t stroke mummy’s ginger boobies when she’s boobin number 2. I think on these latest series of Q and A she comes across as soooo smug and know it all! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I feel tight saying this but I’m looking forwards to seeing how she manages with the two of them being the earth mother she is. Il give her this she is doing well keeping her weight down il give her that- nearly 5 stone on having V Couldn’t afford that again and she knows it! Xxxxx
Ginger boobs

Omg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.