Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she have any friends she can chat all this through with?
She's trying so hard to emulate The Playful Den with her "chat" but the difference is Emma actually has something insightful to say (backed up by years of work and effort) rather than just randomly moaning.

Reactions: 11
I find it hard to feel sorry for her when she will sit and complain on Instagram and sit on her phone for hours a day but says she can't find the time to make a coffee or put underwear on.
All things that take the same amount of time to do compared to the story she makes about it.
Difference is Feebs... You have to get off your arse to do those things where as you can sit on the sofa to post a story about not having time.
What does she think people do who have kids and also work?!

Honestly all I got from that was “I want to be an insta-hun but I am not interesting, creative, exciting or original” because that’s exactly it. She wants to be an influencer but she can’t. She needs to suck it up and get a proper job. A career from Instagram is not possible for most of us, as nice as it would be to spend all day at home while raking it in.
I must add her large following will probably take a very long time to drop because she must have so many inactive insta accounts following her!
I had a relatively successful SW page years ago, I still have a decent amount of followers even though I haven’t logged in in god knows how long, clicking through the follower list most of them haven’t posted in years either!

Reactions: 13
“... I just look at other people and I just don’t understand how they’re able to do some stuff ...” get off your fat hole and put your phone away! It’s not as if Feebs puts out any valuable “content” so she can well afford to put her phone away. She is pretty much on Insta all day from doing the school run 🙄 mid morning waffle, lunchtime tit chat, mid afternoon moaning etc. She needs to manage her time more effectively, she is wasting it away on Insta whilst not adding one iota of value.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
My god woman
You could’ve done something worthwhile in the time it took to drone on in your stories.
Check your privilege

also ... show us your birth certificate
7A2FD5CF-F6C9-4D7B-8A8F-E43CC7C37A3C.png

E97974BD-A6AC-49F1-B60B-F25216CEB7A3.png

8A9E2B35-BF38-431A-8D5E-B7E453318CE7.png

1620134726587.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She really needs to get off social media and stop comparing hers to all the huns. She isn’t a hun and it gets her down.
She would feel more fulfilled doing some local voluntary work and interacting with real people. She would also then realise how lucky she is and that she doesn’t have to share all her (normal) insecurities with the rest of the world.

Reactions: 10
She seems to like sitting on her arse and moaning. Nobody is going to give to her what she is wanting, she needs to get off her arse and go get it. Maybe getting a little job would give her a feeling of self identity, gets to leave the kids and have some adult conversation. Get herself back on slimming world and look after herself again, if Jim is losing weight why isn't she doing it with him. It's easier if the other person in your house is on board!
I felt like her last year, overweight, hated looking at myself, made no effort. I've turned it around and I feel so much better, happier, confident. Sad that it took me so long to realise.

• Heart
When did she give up being a SW consultant, just out of interest? I cant remember when/why it was?

Reactions: 1
Get herself back on slimming world and look after herself again, if Jim is losing weight why isn't she doing it with him. It's easier if the other person in your house is on board!
I felt like her last year, overweight, hated looking at myself, made no effort. I've turned it around and I feel so much better, happier, confident. Sad that it took me so long to realise.
100% this. Me and my partner are both calorie counting atm. We’ve lost around 60lbs between us in 10 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I genuinely think she’s depressed or needs some kind of therapy. Not that it excuses the crappy things she does and bleats on without thinking about her privilege. She’s for sure envious of Jim, has a job, somewhat identity, lost some weight. You can tell she wants to lose weight too, she practically admitted it that

My god woman
You could’ve done something worthwhile in the time it took to drone on in your stories.
Check your privilege

also ... show us your birth certificate
View attachment 558912
View attachment 558913
View attachment 558914
View attachment 558917
She looks about 80 on these 🤣🤣🤣 i know I say it all the time but she really does. I think I'm used to her Grandma look them BAM, some days it just really makes me chuckle and I'm in disbelief again that she's actually in her mid 30s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her recent stories show how she’s really feeling. Her insta is really just a bit of a highlight reel. I think she probably feels like she’s treading water and just about surviving. Losing weight for a second time is a million % harder!

Reactions: 5
She truly needs to get some identity to herself, being a mother doesn’t define you! She’s a classic example of being in a rut, to start feeling better about herself has to come from within, and start by looking after herself, when you look after yourself your whole attitude changes! She should think about maybe getting HD brows or wherever so it frames her face and will make her look different without trying too hard or being time consuming!!! Perhaps change her hairstyle because she has a larger forehead so changes the style to hide it slightly might take some years off her... her skin looks so dry in today’s stories you kinda wanted to hand her the moisturiser! she was saying in those stories about comparing herself to others, I think deep down she meant looks/age wise... because she really does look very much older!
mom 43 with a 16/13 year olds, and I’ve worked full time all my adult life, just a 6 month break for maternity leave on each. I got up every day and made sure I was ready make up/hair done before the kids were up, I couldn’t lose myself. You have to make yourself a priority too.
I kinda feel bad for her, she’s lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looked close to tears in those stories. You know when you're feeling low and if someone asks how you are, you'll dissolve into tears? That. It's like there is no-one in her life to ask her if she's ok? So she misdirects her time and attention seeking validation via strangers on social media 🤷‍♀️

I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so smug and irritating.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.