Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then stop bleeping moaning about your children 😡😡🤯🤯
‘Happy to react to his needs’... yeah ok Mick. As long as those needs are taking a photo of him crying for strangers to look at, instead of cuddling him because he needs some comfort.
I just stretched my eyeballs with how far they rolled back into my head 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
92CAEBAC-AA8D-4B59-AB25-4C6B6FA9D7DC.jpeg
Or... do you think she gets fed up asking Feebs to play with her and sods off knowing it isn’t going to happen.
We’ve all witnessed Mick ignoring her whilst on her phone

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Since when are a pair of trainers not easy shoes to slide on and off? Flip flops in the rain because you’re going swimming. Give me a bloody break

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry but as I constantly write on here, I have a busy lifestyle working full time and looking after a house, child and dog. But I ALWAYS find time to make myself look decent. That doesn't mean slapping make up on everyday, but I have my eyebrows done and look after my face by wearing 50+ moisturiser everyday. Sorry but when you look tit, you feel tit about yourself, been there, done that. I also have to have my eyebrows tinted as I'm fair but I'd be bleeping mortified if they'd got like that. In fact they never would. She's lazy, end of. And she doesn't even work jesus christ what does she do everyday!

She looks lovely on that photo with her mum. She needs to dig deep and make a bit of effort, she's had kids, why has she given up?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh to shoes on the kitchen board and it’s hardly a mess, just put things away. It takes minutes. She’s such a lazy slob, she really does disgust me

I think she has mental health issues at the mo and I suspect Jim hasn’t a clue what to do. The way she was fawning over that new friend the other day was bizarre and if someone I’d just met was putting posts up like that about me I’d run a mile!
I wouldn’t even put new boots in a box on a kitchen bench out of superstition let alone put dirty ones on food preparation areas. That is disgusting.

0DE297D0-2875-4C5A-89A8-8E946A732001.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Since when are a pair of trainers not easy shoes to slide on and off? Flip flops in the rain because you’re going swimming. Give me a bloody break
The children should learn to entertain themselves but at no point learn to sleep alone 🤯

I'm sorry but as I constantly write on here, I have a busy lifestyle working full time and looking after a house, child and dog. But I ALWAYS find time to make myself look decent. That doesn't mean slapping make up on everyday, but I have my eyebrows done and look after my face by wearing 50+ moisturiser everyday. Sorry but when you look tit, you feel tit about yourself, been there, done that. I also have to have my eyebrows tinted as I'm fair but I'd be bleeping mortified if they'd got like that. In fact they never would. She's lazy, end of. And she doesn't even work jesus christ what does she do everyday!

She looks lovely on that photo with her mum. She needs to dig deep and make a bit of effort, she's had kids, why has she given up?!
This mama can’t brush her teeth or put pants on so I wouldn’t expect her to put the other efforts in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The children should learn to entertain themselves but at no point learn to sleep alone 🤯

This mama can’t brush her teeth or put pants on so I wouldn’t expect her to put the other efforts in
Got time to 're watch all 5 seasons of line of duty' though hasn't it. Which just confirms what I thought all along. She's no busier than anyone else. There are enough hours in the day to do all she needs to do. But she chooses to spend her time sitting on her fat ginger smug arse. Not a problem. Just don't bleeping moan about having no time. She's the type of mum I'd take the long way home just to avoid.

Reactions: 14
“When she’s needy” she’s bleeping 3, their job is to be needy 🥴
This is really so, so sad. There will come a time when she is no longer needy, and will grow up - Mick will no doubt be the first to moan that she's grown up etc! She's a kid for f*ck sake!!

My 2 year old is going through a bit of a stage at the moment, and ya know what, its bloody draining (and i have to work around all of it too, go figure Mick!) but i wouldn't change it for the world - my boy gives a good cuddle and if he wants to sit with me and cuddle for half an hour then so f*cking be it, we could all do with slowing down a bit (not Mick so much....!) and if he needs me, than i'm all for it!

She needs to just f*ck off with her eyebrow-less massive smug face and put her bloody phone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I get when babies are very new & it’s all a blur it can be hard to keep up with things but surely with a 3 & 1 year old you can dress yourself properly & do some basic self car stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Is this her trying to defend herself? 😂

This may apply to a lot of people... But people like Feebs who post every single thing on social media and constantly have their phone in their hand..
We see it all 😂
If her gout stricken feet is the absolute amazing thing from her day she wants to share, then I fear what the absolute worst is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she moaning about the "job" she does most mother's/father's would love to stay home being able to spend time and look after Thier children all day she doesn't know how lucky she is it really pisses me off .. she is just one lazy cow that's why she's saying all these things I dont feel one ounce sorry for her if you can't do the influencer thing stop it then go get a proper job you absolute beg or just stop and go look after your own children rather than filming every aspect of Thier little lives

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t come across as very maternal does she, or is it just me? It’s like her children are an inconvenience to her life.
She is obviously unhappy and normally I would feel sorry for her but she clearly has no inclination to improve her situation/mindset

Reactions: 10
I’ve been a stay at home Mum since my daughter was born, she was 2 in March and I have a 7 week old also. I don’t know how or why she finds things so difficult? I just think she much prefers to sit on her backside talking about how she wants to do X, Y and Z rather than actually doing those things!!
Coriander is asleep so she’s clearly sitting on her phone stalking someone’s socials and deciding she needs pay to see their content on patreon. Funnily enough my daughter is napping and the baby is asleep so I’m on my phone also right now. But today I have kept both children safe, fed and watered. Done two loads of washing, made my husbands lunch for tomorrow, prepped dinner for tonight, tidied the house and I’m about to tackle the ironing. Oh and I showered before I got the kids up this morning. If you do read here Feebs, GET A bleeping GRIP!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.