Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying by any stretch of the imagination that jumbo is suddenly a god but he’s looking alright 🤷‍♀️ I bet smuggy Tudor twit hates it.

Reactions: 7
Jimbo jet is looking a bit lighter isn’t he.
at least he’ll be able to go on the horse with Vesper.
How’s that working out for Mick?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jimbo has dropped a few pounds from eating her anemic chicken that was roasted by the microwave light bulb ... he's probably tit through the eye of a needle and lost 3 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She did say a few weeks back that Jim was trying to healthy eat, and I *think* she said she was going to join him...

I can only assume she decided against it! 🙄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She did say a few weeks back that Jim was trying to healthy eat, and I *think* she said she was going to join him...

I can only assume she decided against it! 🙄👀
I bet once the kiddies are in bed she treats herself to a nightly tub of goose fat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's starting again it soon shall pass oh do duck off Mick .. you doing mind him crying when you put him down you were fuming about it the other day 🙄 she's such a head

Reactions: 9
That tiny kid under that massive duvet gives me anxiety
Me too, it’s always given me anxiety, to think she had him in a big double bed with a duvet when he was a few months old makes me feel sick, it’s weird, bloody unbelievable! No wonder this woman refuses to see health visitors 🙈. Saint earth mother Feebs knows best though 🙄

Reactions: 12
That tiny kid under that massive duvet gives me anxiety
Me too, I'm so hot on sleep safety as someone I know had the unimaginable happen (parents slept in the same bed as baby, baby crawled during the night and got tangled in blanket....) what she is doing is pure lazy and uneducated and franky it comes across as she gives zero fucks about his safety or life. 'this too shall pass' lets hope not in the worst possible way you head.

Reactions: 11
Me too, I'm so hot on sleep safety as someone I know had the unimaginable happen (parents slept in the same bed as baby, baby crawled during the night and got tangled in blanket....) what she is doing is pure lazy and uneducated and franky it comes across as she gives zero fucks about his safety or life. 'this too shall pass' lets hope not in the worst possible way you head.
That’s so sad 😞 just why would you even tempt it? It’s very much laziness on her part because she still “boobs” him in the night.

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she see that the problem is the fact she’s FEEDING him to sleep. He will never learn the skill of falling asleep on his own

Reactions: 13
Latest post is 100% a paid advert but no ad declaration to be seen in the caption! Oh Henry, she just can’t seem to get the hang of those ASA guidelines, can she?! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.