Phoebe Court #9 SW in her name is pure deceit, only content you’ll find is grim flaky feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @swipe_up for a fab new thread title with 38 likes. Can’t believe we’re on number 9 already! 😮 Mick/Henry/Freebs really does provide so much content - not just the scrapings from her trotters 😂😂
As you were Tattlers .....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fantastic title- I think the Slimming World in her name is what annoys the most about her - pure deceit 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
oh wow!
I shall celebrate my thread suggestion being chosen by eating a full packet of spaghetti with a mozzarella and tomato salad followed by a little file of the feet, all whilst pondering what annual pass I can get next!

😍😍😍😍😍😍

ETA - can @Theyallneedarealitycheck do a recap again pretty please! Your last one was epic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
oh wow!
I shall celebrate my thread suggestion being chosen by eating a full packet of spaghetti with a mozzarella and tomato salad followed by a little file of the feet, all whilst pondering what annual pass I can get next!

😍😍😍😍😍😍

ETA - can @Theyallneedarealitycheck do a recap again pretty please! Your last one was epic
Excellent idea 😁 you got this mamma!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
* We still refuse to believe she’s a day under 65
* Blinking
* Gifted a Mother’s Day treat for her and her mother in law - didn’t tag #ad properly. Also uses the #gifted brow kit to draw on too dark sperm-a-like eyebrows
* Blinking
* Continues to wear ugly bleach wash mum jeans which don’t fit or flatter at all usually with ugly Vans or even uglier crocs. Additionally her ginormous feet (wait for the feet recap) make them look like water skis
* Blinking and lip smacking
* A new bedroom magically appeared in Pickering Court Palace; 5 at the last count. Vessie Vespa has a floor to herself in the attic like the little princess. I think she sits at the top of the stairs every night desperate to be part of the fun
* Blinking
* Spice Rack is Boy Wonder and has managed to nail sleeping in a double bed complete with double duvet and pillows as well as navigating all the stairs safely. Feebs doesn’t have stair gates on all stair cases as she was too busy buying ugly Vans instead and “they’ll have to learn sometime” same for chewing olives and grapes too apparently.
* Blinking
* School run that’s not a school run because it’s a pre-school
* Blinking and some more lip smacking
* Tooth gem
* Nose stud
* Chervil in a Barbour jacket
* Ate some frogs, a lot of food and some more ads for Tesco, one of which was over a hundred quid on Easter eggs and booze
* Lip smacking
* More money saving and debt advise despite no credentials to do so
* Shared several stories over a fortnight about her feet including but not limited to; feet in exfoliating scrub booties, progress of feet peeling akin to leprosy. (Put me off grated cheese for a good few days) filing her feet and then using a moisturising balm. Not one of these products was from the Body Shop for whom she is a consultant. Missed a trick there love.
* Boobing
* Blinking
* Restrictions lifted slightly so meeting one household daily for play dates as she doesn’t like entertaining one of her two children.
* Lip smacking
* More “edgy” mama and daughter t shirts
* Blinking
* Begging for free pass to country park
* Blinking
* Salty reply to comment about blatant begging.

I know the recap on the last thread was way better innit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Thread 9!! Time flies when you’re eating swan and forgetting your knickers!

Just parking my bum 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
* Blinking
* Gifted a Mother’s Day treat for her and her mother in law - didn’t tag #ad properly. Also uses the #gifted brow kit to draw on too dark sperm-a-like eyebrows
* Blinking
* Continues to wear ugly bleach wash mum jeans which don’t fit or flatter at all usually with ugly Vans or even uglier crocs. Additionally her ginormous feet (wait for the feet recap) make them look like water skis
* A new bedroom magically appeared in Pickering Court Palace; 5 at the last count. Vessie Vespa has a floor to herself in the attic like the little princess. I think she sits at the top of the stairs every night desperate to be part of the fun
* Blinking
* Spice Rack is Boy Wonder and has managed to nail sleeping in a double bed complete with double duvet and pillows as well as navigating all the stairs safely. Feebs doesn’t have stair gates on all stair cases as she was too busy buying ugly Vans instead and “they’ll have to learn sometime” same for chewing olives and grapes too apparently.
* Blinking
* Tooth gem
* Nose stud
* Ate some frogs, a lot of food and some more ads for Tesco, one of which was over a hundred quid on Easter eggs and booze
* Lip smacking
* Shared several stories over a fortnight about her feet including but not limited to; feet in exfoliating scrub booties, progress of feet peeling akin to leprosy. (Put me off grated cheese for a good few days) filing her feet and then using a moisturising balm. Not one of these products was from the Body Shop for whom she is a consultant. Missed a trick there love.
* Boobing
* Blinking
* Restrictions lifted slightly so meeting one household daily for play dates as she doesn’t like entertaining one of her two children.
* Lip smacking
* Blinking
* Blinking

*75 🤣 at least

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck has a dinner bell? Is the house that big?
I went to a posh country village primary school that my mum somehow got me into despite living on a council estate about 20 min drive away - I went to a friend's house for tea and they had a dinner bell, I was genuinely so confused when I heard it ringing 😅 They also had a house that had more than 3 floors like Mick - think it's a posho thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
* Blinking
* Blinking
* Blinking
* Blinking
* Tooth gem
* Nose stud
* Lip smacking
* Boobing
* Blinking
* Lip smacking
* Blinking
* Blinking

I bloody love you!

I got you a little something for such an amazing recap

46504B84-27ED-4A9E-841B-26A3E9005891.png

You are welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just checked in on her page, just to annoy myself - WHAT the jiggins has happened to her head? All her facial features have fallen to the bottom 10 cm, making way for a forehead big enough to land the international space station on! Or have I just not noticed it before and the headband is drawing attention to it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
* Blinking
* Blinking
* Blinking
* Blinking
* Tooth gem
* Nose stud
* Lip smacking
* Boobing
* Blinking
* Lip smacking
* Blinking
* Blinking

Bloody hilarious her feet look like water skis. I’m giggling. I’m going to go back to read your last recap. Why has she got SW at the front of her name her food isn’t slimming world friendly. Seems strange?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.