Phoebe Court #5 Salt laden meals, hideous reels, there’s nothing about Smugnalls account that appeals

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here she goes moaning about gender stuff again just buy her the boys underpants then feebs if it really doesn't matter about gender 😄 my little niece is 8 an she always wears boys boxers shorts now as she doesn't like girly knickers 😂
You can literally get them on Amazon! I bought paw patrol pants for my daughter from tescos a year ago. I don’t think they have them currently but if you just search for what you want you can get most of them online.... she seems to buy lots of tat for the oxo and enduro online so I’m shocked she’s not thought to google it..... another pointless attention grab and trying to get a freebie possibly

Reactions: 7
She's driving me mad over it .. coming from the woman who said Jim wouldn't let her have a headboard for basil the other week an it was to girly 🙄
So flipping true! She needs to get in her lane and stay in her lane!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else seen she has posted 10 pics of Herbert and only one of Vesper and then captioned it - you ( i.e Herbert) have been the light of our life when 2020 has been dark ( or something similar) .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Surely she could of picked a better photo of them together than poor vessie with dirty feet 😮

Reactions: 3
New thread here gang although I’ve cocked it up 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.